Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Tyler Reks is a twat. Nobody gave a shit about him and nobody would ever have given a shit about him. Because he's shit.

Shit or not, it doesn't mean we should take what he says as shit. He was there sharing locker rooms with Cena, thus he has more clout on the situation than any of us do, wether he his lying, exagerting or actually being truthful.

• Paid Members
Tyler Reks is a twat. Nobody gave a shit about him and nobody would ever have given a shit about him. Because he's shit.

Shit or not, it doesn't mean we should take what he says as shit. He was there sharing locker rooms with Cena, thus he has more clout on the situation than any of us do, wether he his lying, exagerting or actually being truthful.

Well that makes absolute sense to me.

• Paid Members

Well that makes absolute sense to me.

Lovely stuff. Kiss my face.

It probably deserves a thread but I'll put it here for now.

Tokyo Sports & F4WOnline are reporting that Pro Wrestling NOAH have fired Kenta Kobashi.

Kobashi, who is out with what is his fourth big injury since 2005 (including his time fighting Kidney cancer), is NOAH's highest paid talent. This would have been a purely financial decision, as NOAH havecut a lot of older talent since Misawa passed away.

The impact of this decision is that 5-6 wrestlers are supposedly set to leave NOAH when their contracts expire in January (NOAH have yearly rolling contracts). The names being touted include Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Kotaro Suzuki.

Jesus Christ. This could be the biggest news from Japan this year and the absolute death blow for NOAH. Fuck.

It probably deserves a thread but I'll put it here for now.

Tokyo Sports & F4WOnline are reporting that Pro Wrestling NOAH have fired Kenta Kobashi.

Kobashi, who is out with what is his fourth big injury since 2005 (including his time fighting Kidney cancer), is NOAH's highest paid talent. This would have been a purely financial decision, as NOAH havecut a lot of older talent since Misawa passed away.

The impact of this decision is that 5-6 wrestlers are supposedly set to leave NOAH when their contracts expire in January (NOAH have yearly rolling contracts). The names being touted include Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Kotaro Suzuki.

Jesus Christ. This could be the biggest news from Japan this year and the absolute death blow for NOAH. Fuck.

Atsushi Aoki is another mentioned to be leaving.

What's brilliant about the Cena stories that have gently bled out over the past couple of years is again showing how important it is to be a bit of a cunt backstage. We've all had countless chats about the seeming lack of pricks kicking around these days, and shock horror, one of the ones leading the charge is doing his job as a locker room leader. I want a "Kofi Kingston made me change in the carpark" tweet from the next released talent to restore my faith in the backstage WWE climate.

• Paid Members

Holy shat, that's a fairly big drop for NOAH. If he returns from injury, do we think he'd hit New Japan?

And in relation to the Cena stuff, Whilst he comes across as a bit of a cunt in these reports, is it not more a combination of things. As an example, he's been the top guy there for a while, and might feel he has some sort of input on the talent in the locker room. I mean whilst he's still actually being a bit of a dick to these guys, I can only imagine he's 'trying' to help?

Its not even bad. Cena sees Reks doing a burning hammer a move fairly similar to his but more impressive and is unhappy.

CM Punk sees Bryan(I'm guessing) putting his boots on on the floor while I guess people had bags on seats. Kicks off a bit and asked people to take their bags out.

Is that the best he's got.

I do hope Kofi Kingston is a backstage bully and not just reading comics on Punks bus.

Cena sees Reks doing a burning hammer a move fairly similar to his but more impressive and is unhappy.

Do you REALLY think Cena gives a shit whether other moves are 'more impressive'..?

This is the guy that can quite happily pick Big Show up.

If he wanted a different and 'more impressive' move, he'd have one.

Of course, it has a similar look to his move, he doesn't want Reks using it on Superstars when he uses something similar as a finisher in the main event of ppvs.

He soesn't want a more impressive move he has the AA and he doesn't want someone like Reks on the undercard doing something close to it with more impact.

Holy shat, that's a fairly big drop for NOAH. If he returns from injury, do we think he'd hit New Japan?

AJPW vs. NOAH Feud?

Mutoh vs. Kobashi for instance would still be a big draw I think.

Its not even bad. Cena sees Reks doing a burning hammer a move fairly similar to his but more impressive and is unhappy.

CM Punk sees Bryan(I'm guessing) putting his boots on on the floor while I guess people had bags on seats. Kicks off a bit and asked people to take their bags out.

I do hope Kofi Kingston is a backstage bully and not just reading comics on Punks bus.

I read it as being Cena the entire time, not CM Punk. What baffles me though, is the anger at boots being placed on the floor. Where are you meant to put them?? :confused:

Edited by Loligan

• Paid Members
AJPW vs. NOAH Feud?

Mutoh vs. Kobashi for instance would still be a big draw I think.

I'm not sure, as it may be a silly question, but are AJPW still doing allright? I don't that much of them these days. A while ago, I would of said Go Shiozaki would be a great pick up for any company, is he still any good?

I read it as being Cena the entire time, not CM Punk. What baffles me though, is the anger at boots being placed on the floor. Where are you meant to put them?? :confused:

I read it as sitting on the floor putting his boots on as opposed to sitting on a chair putting his boots on.

Of course, it has a similar look to his move, he doesn't want Reks using it on Superstars when he uses something similar as a finisher in the main event of ppvs.

He soesn't want a more impressive move he has the AA and he doesn't want someone like Reks on the undercard doing something close to it with more impact.

1) Not a burning hammer.

2) Doesn't look a lot more impressive than the AA.