Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Against All Cods.

Apparently France's Tom LaRuffa, the awesome 'French Stallion' from Lance Storm's 'World of Hurt' series has signed with WWE.

Good to hear. He stood out a mile from everyone else.

Not sure if it was just me or if Lance Storm is that robotic, but I could've sworn that World Of Hurt used the same piece of footage of him saying "You wanna know why you haven't made it, yet? The one reason why you haven't made it?" at the end of each episode, despite saying it to a different wrestler each time.

Upon trying to find a clip of it on YouTube, I found

. Had no idea they done a second season or that they'd have a different host. Looks mental.

For those who can't remember him (because frankly, he wasn't memorable), he was Tyson Kidd's bodyguard for about three weeks:

wwe-raw-tyson-kidd-jackson-andrews-1.jpg

Seems he wasn't just content fucking Rosa Mendes....

TMZ is reporting that another woman is claiming to have also been engaged to Slocum and received a shock upon hearing about the alleged assault when news broke on Monday.

Amber Stovall tells TMZ that she has been dating Slocum for four and a half years and that they are also engaged.

The pair even shared a home in Houston, Texas, while Slocum also shared a home with the WWE Diva in Las Vegas, where the alleged assault took place.

Stovall tells the site:

Forget Hogan and the rest of the names on the card. The show should be headlined by Eric Young vs. Shark Boy in a "Off The Hook: Extreme Catch" match. If that doesn't pack the staduim in Fishkill, USA I don't think anything will.

Edited by pgi86