Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Report just says she 'appeared intoxicated coming off the flight'.

She doesn't necessarily have to have done anything on the flight itself (other than get drunk), or indeed after landing.

Still, if she remains employed fter this then it certainly adds credence to Chris Masters allegations that she only still has a job because she (allegedly) has 'blown'/does 'blow' someone in a position of authority (poss Michael Hayes).

Otherwise they would have taped the last 2 or 3 impacts with the bound for glory tournament. Obv now they can do the tournament live.

Good for them!

Edited by 1SinN6

Did you know JTG was still employeed? Well it appears he does not want to be any longer. Last night he went on a Twitter Rant.

He wrote "The camels back just BROKE ! I had enought of this. As a pro athlete,Im tired of me and my lockerroom brothers being taken advantage of . Fans have no idea what we go through.#itsanillusion. Yeah I said it. Nobody wants to speak up, everybodys afraid of losing their job or getting taken off TV."

Did you know JTG was still employeed? Well it appears he does not want to be any longer. Last night he went on a Twitter Rant.

He wrote "The camels back just BROKE ! I had enought of this. As a pro athlete,Im tired of me and my lockerroom brothers being taken advantage of . Fans have no idea what we go through.#itsanillusion. Yeah I said it. Nobody wants to speak up, everybodys afraid of losing their job or getting taken off TV."

It was all about Wrestlemania bonuses apparently. Due to WWE announcing the big PPV buys it got, that led the roster to expect more than they actually got.

It was all about Wrestlemania bonuses apparently. Due to WWE announcing the big PPV buys it got, that led the roster to expect more than they actually got.

I thought the talent got a $5,000 bonus or something every year for WM? Why would this year be any different? Unless they got less than that.

• Paid Members

Your payoff is based on the business the PPV does. The big boys like Punk and Jericho would have been in the six figures, the Undertaker and Triple H the high six figures and Cena and Rock would have been WELL into the seven figure region. Especially adding onto the merchandise shifted that weekend. Fuck knows what he got paid, but it must be horrid for him to kick off like he has. People like JTG are broke. They dont have merch on the shelves, they aren't on PPVs and a lot of time they aren't worked on the road. They live off their downside and NXT episodes which is probably awful, and like Daivari said, when they sack you its bye-bye forever to the likes of him. I imagine he thought the WrestleMania payoff would be a tidy little sum for him and the family. So if it was a nothing pay out, you can see why he's gutted. For someone as small time as JTG to stand up for himself they must have really pissed on his chips.

I can't help be feel sorry for him to be fair.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Your payoff is based on the business the PPV does. The big boys like Punk and Jericho would have been in the six figures, the Undertaker and Triple H the high six figures and Cena and Rock would have been WELL into the seven figure region. Especially adding onto the merchandise shifted that weekend. Fuck knows what he got paid, but it must be horrid for him to kick off like he has. People like JTG are broke. They dont have merch on the shelves, they aren't on PPVs and a lot of time they aren't worked on the road. They live off their downside and NXT episodes which is probably awful, and like Daivari said, when they sack you its bye-bye forever to the likes of him. I imagine he thought the WrestleMania payoff would be a tidy little sum for him and the family. So if it was a nothing pay out, you can see why he's gutted. For someone as small time as JTG to stand up for himself they must have really pissed on his chips.

I can't help be feel sorry for him to be fair.

Why would JTG be expecting a big chunk for a show he wasn't on? They probably get paid reasonably well for the publicity they have to do while in the city and Axxess appearances. If JTG is broke then he's a tool too. Why would you feel sorry for him, he should be happy he's still got a job at all.