Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Great news. Think you're being a bit harsh on Pac's face. Agree about the accent though, maybe he could do. "Newcastle No. 1, USA paa!"

I wasn't being harsh on his mush, but he's an ordinary looking guy with a phenomenal physique for a high flyer. He would look like a Marvel comic book superhero under a mask, which could make him a massive star. As he is, I don't think he's anywhere near as marketable, because that's the only way you can get away with being a silent character. If you don't wear a mask you have to be able to speak and that's the main area where PAC's game is severely lacking.

Everyone's reporting that PAC's left Dragon Gate and is heading to WWE or TNA. Mark Sloan, sort it out, mate ...

Just checked. At Yesterdays Korakuen Hall show he bowed on all four sides of the ring and waved to the fans after his match. He is still one third of the Open The Triangle Gate Champions and they have a defence on the 22nd at Kobe World, he appeared on DG's show in Gifu today, but if Kobe World does prove to be his last match in Dragon Gate, yesterday could have been his last match at K-Hall so that might be why he said farewell then.

Unless New Japan have poached him after he made the semi's in this years BOSJ....

• Paid Members
Unless New Japan have poached him after he made the semi's in this years BOSJ....

That would strike me by far and away more feasible than either of the American options. I can't imagine WWE being that keen to jump back into the "smaller foreign import" water so soon after the letdown that has been Sin Cara to date, nor can I imagine TNA offering him enough cash to eclipse what he's earning over there (and fund a relocation). Whereas New Japan could offer him a decent wedge to mix it with the premier exponents of that style of match, for the biggest company in his adopted homeland. If that's the case, I'm guessing Devitt put a good word in for him. They seem pretty chummy.

• Paid Members

Pac just beat Prince Devitt and Jushin Liger in New Japan. Mark Haskins has just been taken off Destination X in favour of Scorpio Sky, Jigsaw, Lars Fuckwit and Smash Jr. They probably don't rate him at all, looking at his last 12 months in TNA. Pac would tear that place up given half the chance. Its awesome.

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

Fuck me, Pac in TNA would be absolutely brilliant at the moment. Yeah he looks and talks and acts a bit simple, but as the best flipper and jumper and that out there at the moment, he's the perfect guy to reboot the X Division at the next PPV. Flips are a bit samey these days, but's Pac's are still the crispest, and he's built like a brick shithouse compared to most of the others around him. Hope this happens.

That would strike me by far and away more feasible than either of the American options. I can't imagine WWE being that keen to jump back into the "smaller foreign import" water so soon after the letdown that has been Sin Cara to date

WWE took a look at Pac recently...

Everyone's reporting that PAC's left Dragon Gate and is heading to WWE or TNA. Mark Sloan, sort it out, mate ...

PACbroxbourne1.jpg

Ripped to shreads, flawless execution, breathtaking moves, all natural, the best highflyer in the world

Remember I said PAC was the most sought after talent on the planet a few weeks back?

. At Yesterdays Korakuen Hall show he bowed on all four sides of the ring and waved to the fans after his match. He is still one third of the Open The Triangle Gate Champions and they have a defence on the 22nd at Kobe World, he appeared on DG's show in Gifu today, but if Kobe World does prove to be his last match in Dragon Gate, yesterday could have been his last match at K-Hall so that might be why he said farewell then.

Dragon Gate has been PAC's home for years, if the reports from Japan are as them seem, he isn't going to New Japan, PAC is very loyal and loves Dragon Gate, I can see no reason why PAC would leave DG and move to NJPW.

As Dan Read pointed out. PAC was a invited guest at WWE's UK Tour, they didn't "have a look at him" they have been chasing him for years and I mean CHASING him. I wish people knew the full story behind it, it's awesome. But both TNA and WWE have been trying to get PAC on their books for many many years that much I can tell you. The lengths they have gone too have been amazing

Oh and the guy who said PAC is 1000x better than Mark Haskins, I am surprised such a ridiculous statement was made by such a well travelled fan, Haskins is soo good, hence why he was snapped up by Dragon Gate on ther first viewing and was signed by TNA straight after that. There is no denying his US experience so far hasn't been up to his standard, but that statement is madness. PAC undoubtably is one of the best in the world, but Haskins, for years was Europe's top cruiserweight and I am sure next year he'll more than prove it.

In regards to PAC, I am sure all will become clear soon, all we have right now is that PAC saluted the amazing DG audience at K Hall, and people are jumping to all different conclusions. As mentoned he is scheduled for a Triangle Gate Championship July 22nd at Kobe World,

WWE it is then. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy really, he has been one of the best cruiserweights in the world over the past few years so he more than deserves the opportunity to break out in America and make some serious money.

Side note, but happy birthday Mark.

WWE it is then. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy really, he has been one of the best cruiserweights in the world over the past few years so he more than deserves the opportunity to break out in America and make some serious money.

Side note, but happy birthday Mark.

Whatever happens, Japan, US, UK, you are exactly right, PAC is an incredible human being, one of the nicest guys you could EVER meet, his dedication and respect for pro wrestling and the people involved in it is unmatched. I really can't say enough about him, anyone who has spent any time with him will attest to.

He rarely ventures into the public scene as he keeps himself to himself, I think alot of people misinterpretated his Cabana podcast but he rarely does non wrestling interviews, questions and media work. His respect level for the business is top notch and if there is more to the story that simply thanking the crowd then I am sure it will known soon enough, but not before

People are always going to jump to conclusions but all we know right now is PAC is in DG and July 22nd, PPV, Kobe World.

Cheers, Apreciate it.

• Paid Members
He rarely ventures into the public scene as he keeps himself to himself, I think alot of people misinterpretated his Cabana podcast but he rarely does non wrestling interviews, questions and media work.

That will change if he goes to WWE.

Personally I'd rather see him in TNA, if he's going anywhere. PAC vs Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, AJ Styles or even Bully Ray would be more than worth watching. Meltzer said something about TNA wanting to create a legit British star (someone completely out of the ordinary like a British AJ Styles). He'd be a perfect fit. Sure, he can't talk but there's so many people in WWE and TNA who can't talk. There's a million ways around that.

Saying that, whoever he joins up with I hope he does well. He seems a good bloke (for a geordie).

Edited by The_BarbarIAN

After listening to the AOW and seeing that picture it's still incomprehensible that Pac with all that talent and that look would struggle with confidence and self belief. Maybe that's whats pushed him to be a cut above.

Happy B'day Mark!

EDIT: Did I misinterpret

Edited by moofasa

Fucking hell, PAC 2012 looks like someone shrank Giant Gonzalez's suit in the wash. Just insane.

Happy birthday, Mark.

That is what happens when PAC added correct nutrition to his routine. He has always been in good shape, he started to eat right and it went went to another level.

I don't mind being honest and telling you when I met up with PAC last year months before the DG show I had to ask him (with all due respect) if he was taking an enhancement, and he to hear he is totally natural blew me away. It's mental.

Here's a photo, no specific lighting, just taken taken before a show and probably just around warming up time.

PAC1.JPG