This thread is for cool dudes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't get up until 5pm after one of the strangest nights of my life. HEAR ME ROAR!

Details Butch lad?

It should have been a great night but it really wasn't.

I went to a Halloween party/gig in the Wrexham Lager Club in Wrexham town centre which was going alright. Two people there were dressed as officers from Zulu and I saw an old friend, Bethan, who I'd not seen in years. Someone there gave us some MDMA which was nice, and we ended up talking to some 35 year old primary school teacher called Kate who invited us to a party at hers on the other side of Llangollen. So we get a taxi back the 15 miles or so to her house. Me, Bethan, Kate and her wanker of a boyfriend. We get back to hers and he seemed really intimidated for some reason, so to show off/act hard he ate and absolute shitload of Mushrooms and proceeded to pass out. That was odd, but I let it go. Then Kate drags Bethan upstairs and they lez for a bit and I stay downstairs listening to rubber soul and drinking Morgan's Spiced. They come back downstairs, and Bethan asks me to finger her. Which, fuck knows why, I do. I'm not enjoying it, she's not enjoying it, this Kate is watching, and it's like something off a shit artfilm as this point.

Then Kate decrees we're all going to go to someone elses house because she's going to buy Cocaine and they've got loads of ale. Me, Bethan and Kate walk the two streets there leaving her boyfriend passed out on her floor. We get to this house and Bethan proceeds to fall asleep straight away and Kate, who's a 35 year old teacher for fucks sakes, starts beating the shit out of this girl at the house. The girl leaves, everything's "back to normal" and Kate proceeds to talk me to another room where she racks up lines just for me and her. We have a few, and she proceeds to wank me off. As she's doing this I had a moment of clarity. Have you seen Boogie Nights when Dirk has a moment of clarity during the big foiled deal at the end? That's what it was like. It's 5am, I'm in a strange house, I'm off my tits getting a handjob off a mentalist, I've fingered an old friend, and I just start thinking "I don't want to be here. I'm not enjoying this. This is terrible. I want to go home". Then Kate gets up and goes to puke pure bile. I decided that was my chance to make a run for it. But then I realised... Bethan.

I could have walked home the 3 miles to my house, but Bethan had to go 15 miles, and I doubt she'd have fancied walking back to mine in pitch black by a canal in a fucking steaming state after about 2 hours sleep. However, I couldn't leave her there. Not at all. It'd be a terrible thing to do with these wierdos. But the local taxis didn't start running until 8am. So I had to sit there, listening to everyone talking utter drugged up bullshit in silence staring into midair. 8am comes, I wake Bethan up, and we can't even look at eachother. We just get into a cab and stare out of the window in silence.

In theory it should have been fantastic. Great night, loads of ale, free drugs, and probably could have got a threesome if I tried. But for some reason it was fucking horrible. Easily the worst night of my life. I've turned my phone off and it's staying off for a couple of days. I dunno why it was so strange and shit, it just was. Horrid. I'm honestly reconsidering my lifestyle after it.

Butch, I feel for you. The honest truth is that, 5 years ago you'd probably have attacked that sort of night with gusto, but now you're old enough to start to see it for what it is. Drugs can be great, and I've had some amazing times on drugs, but actually sometimes drugs are shit and you end up doing terrible, sordid things.

The odd night out with some top MDMA and some nice resin is STILL fantastic, but you know what? So is a nice evening in with a good bottle of wine and a DVD, your wife and your cats. And a really nice cup of tea can be much more enjoyable than a line of coke. Welcome to adulthood!

• Paid Members
Butch, I feel for you. The honest truth is that, 5 years ago you'd probably have attacked that sort of night with gusto, but now you're old enough to start to see it for what it is. Drugs can be great, and I've had some amazing times on drugs, but actually sometimes drugs are shit and you end up doing terrible, sordid things.

The odd night out with some top MDMA and some nice resin is STILL fantastic, but you know what? So is a nice evening in with a good bottle of wine and a DVD, your wife and your cats. And a really nice cup of tea can be much more enjoyable than a line of coke. Welcome to adulthood!

Yeah I feel the same way too. Only last week I was talking to an old mate and we were going over some fun times from our youth, we both agreed we couldn't be arsed going through them again, much prefer sitting in a pub talking bollocks.

On this note, NEWM does win.

I went out with the guys from my rugby team last night. One of the captains kept on filling my pint up with Old Rosie cider and now I have a belting hangover and a new number in my phone book under "Weird Thai Chick."

I had been dancing and getting off with another girl (I can't really remember what she looked like but I suspect she was dog-rough) who sort of drifted away back to her friend because a) my friends are terrible wingmen and b) I was absolutely hammered and really can't have been the usual smooth-talking, awesome-dancing, sexy son of a gun that I obviously am the rest of the time.

Anyway, I hadn't quite given up on her yet and was dancing on my own near to the first girl, essentially hanging around like a bad smell, when this smoking hot Thai girl came over and started dancing with me. At least, I think she was smoking hot. I could have been dancing with John McCririck at this point and I still would have thought that I was dancing with a fitty. She was dancing really provocatively, grinding up against me, putting my hands on her boobs, but she kept on going as if to kiss me but with her hand in between our mouths. That's weird, right? It's not just me, I mean, that's just straight up fucking odd. I don't know anything about Thai culture that I didn't learn from watching Tony Jaa movies, so maybe it's a cultural thing, who knows. I figured she wasn't really interested, but she kept on dancing with me, so by now I was convinced that I was going to wake up in a skip with no wallet or a missing kidney or something, but then her friends said they were going home and she asked for my number without prompting, then drop-called me so that I have hers, kissed me on the lips and left. Very strange.

I went out with the guys from my rugby team last night. One of the captains kept on filling my pint up with Old Rosie cider and now I have a belting hangover and a new number in my phone book under "Weird Thai Chick."

I had been dancing and getting off with another girl (I can't really remember what she looked like but I suspect she was dog-rough) who sort of drifted away back to her friend because a) my friends are terrible wingmen and b) I was absolutely hammered and really can't have been the usual smooth-talking, awesome-dancing, sexy son of a gun that I obviously am the rest of the time.

Anyway, I hadn't quite given up on her yet and was dancing on my own near to the first girl, essentially hanging around like a bad smell, when this smoking hot Thai girl came over and started dancing with me. At least, I think she was smoking hot. I could have been dancing with John McCririck at this point and I still would have thought that I was dancing with a fitty. She was dancing really provocatively, grinding up against me, putting my hands on her boobs, but she kept on going as if to kiss me but with her hand in between our mouths. That's weird, right? It's not just me, I mean, that's just straight up fucking odd. I don't know anything about Thai culture that I didn't learn from watching Tony Jaa movies, so maybe it's a cultural thing, who knows. I figured she wasn't really interested, but she kept on dancing with me, so by now I was convinced that I was going to wake up in a skip with no wallet or a missing kidney or something, but then her friends said they were going home and she asked for my number without prompting, then drop-called me so that I have hers, kissed me on the lips and left. Very strange.

Got a cock.

Got a cock.

That possibility had crossed my mind.

• Paid Members

Baaaad Hangover, I was Peter Sutcliffe for Halloween, while it's not the best way to chat to the fillies I still managed to snare my flatmates friend back to the manor. I also danced with a man dressed in a full size Gameboy costume, so it covers most areas. Jacques cider gives me a fucking awful head pain.

Started on the cider at 11 saturday morning for an FA Cup 4th Qualifyer down at Weston-Super-Mare , shocked them 3-2 and got pelted with plenty of coins and bottles in the process, drank some more on the journey home, got back to our football clubhouse and had a few shots in succession, a few more pints and was ready to head home for bed , my lift arrived, then took me off into Oxford where we proceeded to drink for another 4 hours.

This morning, massive horrible hangover, had a sunday league game, came on at half time still half cut, proceeded to play my best football of the season, setting up a goal in a 3-1 win before chundering at pitchside as the final whistle sounded.

lovely

• Moderators
It should have been a great night but it really wasn't.

I went to a Halloween party/gig in the Wrexham Lager Club in Wrexham town centre which was going alright. Two people there were dressed as officers from Zulu and I saw an old friend, Bethan, who I'd not seen in years. Someone there gave us some MDMA which was nice, and we ended up talking to some 35 year old primary school teacher called Kate who invited us to a party at hers on the other side of Llangollen. So we get a taxi back the 15 miles or so to her house. Me, Bethan, Kate and her wanker of a boyfriend. We get back to hers and he seemed really intimidated for some reason, so to show off/act hard he ate and absolute shitload of Mushrooms and proceeded to pass out. That was odd, but I let it go. Then Kate drags Bethan upstairs and they lez for a bit and I stay downstairs listening to rubber soul and drinking Morgan's Spiced. They come back downstairs, and Bethan asks me to finger her. Which, fuck knows why, I do. I'm not enjoying it, she's not enjoying it, this Kate is watching, and it's like something off a shit artfilm as this point.

Then Kate decrees we're all going to go to someone elses house because she's going to buy Cocaine and they've got loads of ale. Me, Bethan and Kate walk the two streets there leaving her boyfriend passed out on her floor. We get to this house and Bethan proceeds to fall asleep straight away and Kate, who's a 35 year old teacher for fucks sakes, starts beating the shit out of this girl at the house. The girl leaves, everything's "back to normal" and Kate proceeds to talk me to another room where she racks up lines just for me and her. We have a few, and she proceeds to wank me off. As she's doing this I had a moment of clarity. Have you seen Boogie Nights when Dirk has a moment of clarity during the big foiled deal at the end? That's what it was like. It's 5am, I'm in a strange house, I'm off my tits getting a handjob off a mentalist, I've fingered an old friend, and I just start thinking "I don't want to be here. I'm not enjoying this. This is terrible. I want to go home". Then Kate gets up and goes to puke pure bile. I decided that was my chance to make a run for it. But then I realised... Bethan.

I could have walked home the 3 miles to my house, but Bethan had to go 15 miles, and I doubt she'd have fancied walking back to mine in pitch black by a canal in a fucking steaming state after about 2 hours sleep. However, I couldn't leave her there. Not at all. It'd be a terrible thing to do with these wierdos. But the local taxis didn't start running until 8am. So I had to sit there, listening to everyone talking utter drugged up bullshit in silence staring into midair. 8am comes, I wake Bethan up, and we can't even look at eachother. We just get into a cab and stare out of the window in silence.

In theory it should have been fantastic. Great night, loads of ale, free drugs, and probably could have got a threesome if I tried. But for some reason it was fucking horrible. Easily the worst night of my life. I've turned my phone off and it's staying off for a couple of days. I dunno why it was so strange and shit, it just was. Horrid. I'm honestly reconsidering my lifestyle after it.

It was still a romantic night though.

• Paid Members

Eating some semi-homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, watching smackdown. Wife is sleeping, our apartment is pocket-sized so she's about 3 feet away. Cat (Manny Barrilow) is on the sofa, got an old man blanket across me knees, and a mug of hot spiced apple cider and honey on the table. I am the anti-Butch.

Archived