This thread is for cool dudes

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
There is a lot to be said for chicken fillet burgers, and like a decadent spendthrift muthafucker I went to KFC instead of Dixie. KFC do the best fillet burgers. That said, Dixie's are fine as well. Once about five years, while totally hammered, at about 2 am I went to Dixie with my cousin and ordered sixteen fillet burgers. The man lined that shit up. It was a glorious sight. My cousin and I then sat on a bench by HornseyTown Hall and ate them all. It was a good night. As I said before, there is a lot to be said for chicken fillet burgers.

Are you as big a lad as Jobber is? Y'all two are animals! Animals of Wood Green.

16 chicken burgers... fuck!

How was your stomach the next day?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was a time that, even by myself, if I walked into that Dixy shop (usually fucked up) the guy would start lining up the boxes and bun before I even ordered.

Maybe they think you're mentally challenged? There's a lad who lives down my street that is mentally handicapped and all the local shops take pity on him and try to make even the most mundane shopping experience a bit more, shall we say, colourful?

I guess it all depends on how "fucked up" you are usually.

Archived