This thread is for cool dudes

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I didn't get up until 5pm after one of the strangest nights of my life. HEAR ME ROAR!

Details Butch lad?

It should have been a great night but it really wasn't.

I went to a Halloween party/gig in the Wrexham Lager Club in Wrexham town centre which was going alright. Two people there were dressed as officers from Zulu and I saw an old friend, Bethan, who I'd not seen in years. Someone there gave us some MDMA which was nice, and we ended up talking to some 35 year old primary school teacher called Kate who invited us to a party at hers on the other side of Llangollen. So we get a taxi back the 15 miles or so to her house. Me, Bethan, Kate and her wanker of a boyfriend. We get back to hers and he seemed really intimidated for some reason, so to show off/act hard he ate and absolute shitload of Mushrooms and proceeded to pass out. That was odd, but I let it go. Then Kate drags Bethan upstairs and they lez for a bit and I stay downstairs listening to rubber soul and drinking Morgan's Spiced. They come back downstairs, and Bethan asks me to finger her. Which, fuck knows why, I do. I'm not enjoying it, she's not enjoying it, this Kate is watching, and it's like something off a shit artfilm as this point.

Then Kate decrees we're all going to go to someone elses house because she's going to buy Cocaine and they've got loads of ale. Me, Bethan and Kate walk the two streets there leaving her boyfriend passed out on her floor. We get to this house and Bethan proceeds to fall asleep straight away and Kate, who's a 35 year old teacher for fucks sakes, starts beating the shit out of this girl at the house. The girl leaves, everything's "back to normal" and Kate proceeds to talk me to another room where she racks up lines just for me and her. We have a few, and she proceeds to wank me off. As she's doing this I had a moment of clarity. Have you seen Boogie Nights when Dirk has a moment of clarity during the big foiled deal at the end? That's what it was like. It's 5am, I'm in a strange house, I'm off my tits getting a handjob off a mentalist, I've fingered an old friend, and I just start thinking "I don't want to be here. I'm not enjoying this. This is terrible. I want to go home". Then Kate gets up and goes to puke pure bile. I decided that was my chance to make a run for it. But then I realised... Bethan.

I could have walked home the 3 miles to my house, but Bethan had to go 15 miles, and I doubt she'd have fancied walking back to mine in pitch black by a canal in a fucking steaming state after about 2 hours sleep. However, I couldn't leave her there. Not at all. It'd be a terrible thing to do with these wierdos. But the local taxis didn't start running until 8am. So I had to sit there, listening to everyone talking utter drugged up bullshit in silence staring into midair. 8am comes, I wake Bethan up, and we can't even look at eachother. We just get into a cab and stare out of the window in silence.

In theory it should have been fantastic. Great night, loads of ale, free drugs, and probably could have got a threesome if I tried. But for some reason it was fucking horrible. Easily the worst night of my life. I've turned my phone off and it's staying off for a couple of days. I dunno why it was so strange and shit, it just was. Horrid. I'm honestly reconsidering my lifestyle after it.

• Paid Members
I didn't get up until 5pm after one of the strangest nights of my life. HEAR ME ROAR!

Details Butch lad?

It should have been a great night but it really wasn't.

I went to a Halloween party/gig in the Wrexham Lager Club in Wrexham town centre which was going alright. Two people there were dressed as officers from Zulu and I saw an old friend, Bethan, who I'd not seen in years. Someone there gave us some MDMA which was nice, and we ended up talking to some 35 year old primary school teacher called Kate who invited us to a party at hers on the other side of Llangollen. So we get a taxi back the 15 miles or so to her house. Me, Bethan, Kate and her wanker of a boyfriend. We get back to hers and he seemed really intimidated for some reason, so to show off/act hard he ate and absolute shitload of Mushrooms and proceeded to pass out. That was odd, but I let it go. Then Kate drags Bethan upstairs and they lez for a bit and I stay downstairs listening to rubber soul and drinking Morgan's Spiced. They come back downstairs, and Bethan asks me to finger her. Which, fuck knows why, I do. I'm not enjoying it, she's not enjoying it, this Kate is watching, and it's like something off a shit artfilm as this point.

Then Kate decrees we're all going to go to someone elses house because she's going to buy Cocaine and they've got loads of ale. Me, Bethan and Kate walk the two streets there leaving her boyfriend passed out on her floor. We get to this house and Bethan proceeds to fall asleep straight away and Kate, who's a 35 year old teacher for fucks sakes, starts beating the shit out of this girl at the house. The girl leaves, everything's "back to normal" and Kate proceeds to talk me to another room where she racks up lines just for me and her. We have a few, and she proceeds to wank me off. As she's doing this I had a moment of clarity. Have you seen Boogie Nights when Dirk has a moment of clarity during the big foiled deal at the end? That's what it was like. It's 5am, I'm in a strange house, I'm off my tits getting a handjob off a mentalist, I've fingered an old friend, and I just start thinking "I don't want to be here. I'm not enjoying this. This is terrible. I want to go home". Then Kate gets up and goes to puke pure bile. I decided that was my chance to make a run for it. But then I realised... Bethan.

I could have walked home the 3 miles to my house, but Bethan had to go 15 miles, and I doubt she'd have fancied walking back to mine in pitch black by a canal in a fucking steaming state after about 2 hours sleep. However, I couldn't leave her there. Not at all. It'd be a terrible thing to do with these wierdos. But the local taxis didn't start running until 8am. So I had to sit there, listening to everyone talking utter drugged up bullshit in silence staring into midair. 8am comes, I wake Bethan up, and we can't even look at eachother. We just get into a cab and stare out of the window in silence.

In theory it should have been fantastic. Great night, loads of ale, free drugs, and probably could have got a threesome if I tried. But for some reason it was fucking horrible. Easily the worst night of my life. I've turned my phone off and it's staying off for a couple of days. I dunno why it was so strange and shit, it just was. Horrid. I'm honestly reconsidering my lifestyle after it.

Jesus Butch it sounds like you've been through the mill, story started off pretty awesome in fairness but fuck me if it didn't tail off. The feeling of drunken shame is something we've all had i'm sure you'll get over it like. I got really overly pissed at a party on Thursday night, didn't leave till 7am and was still hungover today, tired it on and got some birds number but all my mates went mentalist because a. shes a mentalist and b. one of their other mates I don't know is her boyfriend and iv'e been feeling dodgy as fuck about it, your story has made me feel much better. Sorry mate :thumbsup:

Fuck me Butch, I know how you feel. It sounds like a fantasy on paper but when it actually goes down you're thinking "What the fuck am I doing?!". I've actually learnt how to avoid these too good to be true situations by heading off home instead and laughing about what was surely a near miss of awfulness by having a sandwich, a brew, a wank then bed. Pretty much like I have tonight, hopefully my mate is fairing better and getting his fuck on instead of having a nightmare in a flat. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out. He ain't had a shag in a year and is getting back with his ex tomorrow after hoping for it for 2 years, I guess he couldn't hold out another day. Hope it doesn't bite him on the arse later.

• Paid Members

I watched bits of the Friday the 13th Remake, To Catch a Predator and ECW Hardcore Homecoming with a mate. I didn't even get in from work until 10pm. I've woke up and we've just put Yu-Gi-Oh: The Movie on.

NEWM Wins.

Archived