GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Not sure if it's been mentioned but IGN's hands-on deal (they got to play it for four hours) mentioned a change to the wanted system. Instead of just having the circle that recentres when you are spotted, they now have a separate wanted area for each cop/cop vehicle that's an arc showing their line of sight. The idea is that as well as just driving away as fast as possible, you now have more options for hiding creatively.

• Moderators
Mate of mine just text saying his copy has been despatched from Amazon, looks like some could be getting hold of it on Monday.

Ā 

A lot of people seem to be getting the dispatch email, but Rockstar have been very, very adamant that nobody will be getting them until Tuesday, so I'd bet they're just getting ahead of themselves, and there are millions of packaged copies sat on pallets ready to go out on Saturday night/Monday morning.

Ā 

Incidentally, Amazon are now out of stock, so if you've not pre-ordered, you won't be getting it on release day from them.

Ā 

Mine has updated to 'Dispatching now'

Ā 

EVERYONE CAN EAT MY DICK

• Awards Moderator
Not sure if it's been mentioned but IGN's hands-on deal (they got to play it for four hours) mentioned a change to the wanted system. Instead of just having the circle that recentres when you are spotted, they now have a separate wanted area for each cop/cop vehicle that's an arc showing their line of sight. The idea is that as well as just driving away as fast as possible, you now have more options for hiding creatively.

Ā 

That's the system in Sleeping Dogs and it works very well.

My Amazon is also 'dispatching now'. I have similar thoughts to Astro Hollywood regarding my dick, and the eating thereof.

Ā 

" it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. We'll send you an e-mail once your order has dispatched."

Ā 

HOURS. NOT DAYS, MOTHERFUCKERS

Ā 

ALSO I HAVEN'T HAD AN EMAIL YET, WHY DO YOU HATE ME