GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
I get this horrible feeling that this game will have some zombie action, ughh

Initially I thought "Well, the whole zombie thing is pretty overplayed so hopefully not".

But then I remembered how much I enjoyed played Undead Nightmare. And then I imagined what a city like LA would like deserted and dilapidated.

And now I quite like the idea of the DLC being zombie orientated.

But I kinda doubt that's the route they're going down.

I hope they throw in some Zombie DLC. I've always got time for something like that, despite how overplayed it is. Fingers crossed for 'GTA Race' too. Hours of fun with that shit.

In theory zombie DLC would be cool, but the RDR one was tedious as fuck. Go burn this graveyard, go burn the next graveyard, something interesting sets up and then it just ended. Disappointing.

Trailer looks damn tasty though.

• Paid Members

I thought the Undead Nightmare was pretty good on the whole. I enjoyed the online multiplayer side of it too, but yeah, a lot of it was much of the same. If they do decide to throw something like that in, I would hope they'd learn from the mistakes of UN. The Zombie format is stale, but when it's done right, it's superb.

• Paid Members

Trailer looks damn good. Car falling out of a fucking plane! The redneck guy looks a lot of fun. I'll watch it again later in more detail rather than the quick look on my mobile whilst walking to my car just now, but looks superb from what I've seen.

Either ASDA have insider knowledge or they're just taking a stab in the dark, but according to there website the release date is 17th May 2013.

You never know, but I'd tend to suspect the latter. That's purely because the 17th is a Friday, and just like with IV a game this big will likely have a simultaneous worldwide release, which is usually always on the day it gets released in America (Tuesday).

Either ASDA have insider knowledge or they're just taking a stab in the dark, but according to there website the release date is 17th May 2013.

You never know, but I'd tend to suspect the latter. That's purely because the 17th is a Friday, and just like with IV a game this big will likely have a simultaneous worldwide release, which is usually always on the day it gets released in America (Tuesday).

Yeah, wasn't GTA IV released on a Tuesday? Fairly sure they're just guessing.