GTAV

Astro Hollywood

Does anyone know if this 8GB installation is necessary? Apparently the 360 version is on two discs, with one to install and the other to play from. Might be worth deleting a few things before picking the game up if you're low on space, save yourself from getting into an over-excited panic when the time comes!

Ā 

Not a bad idea that. Being on PlayStation Plus I've got shit loads of games saved to my hard drive. The main reason I'm going to the midnight release is to get it installed ready for when I switch it on properly after work the next day.

Ā 

Only one for sleep.

Ghostface or buba, can you get a mountain lion down to the city?

Not seen a mountain lion yet, saw some deer and a few coyotes. Just got some hunting missions though so that may change.

Ā 

Does anyone know if this 8GB installation is necessary? Apparently the 360 version is on two discs, with one to install and the other to play from. Might be worth deleting a few things before picking the game up if you're low on space, save yourself from getting into an over-excited panic when the time comes!
Yeah you have to install disk one then use the second disk to play the game.