The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I'm a cat fan, but these last two dogs look awesome. No offense against the earlier dogs, but they look more like dogs that would be famous on the internet - like, they're probably a bit up themselves, a bit "look at me, I'm a great example of doggery, I could probably bring in a fair bit of coin on the open market, or you could rent me out to a dog movie studio, and they could put me in some sort of a dog commercial, or maybe the two of us could be dogs in a dog buddy movie, like "Dog and Dogson", or "Butch and Sundance: Dogs."

Nah, the other two dogs look like they were made up of leftover bits of other dogs, which means they aren't worth shit, but, for that very reason, have a raffish versatility lacking in the other two examples - they'd be ace to go blackberrying with, and if you were out with them, they'd probably spy a rabbit, and go flying off after it. You'd get worried, but they'd turn up half an hour later, covered in mud and grinning wider than it would seem possible to grin.

If Barney and Rocky were people, they'd probably be awesome to go for a sneaky Sunday pint with, and if your lightbulb was broken, they'd just stick a chair and a couple of books underneath, climb up, and change it. Not like those other two posers - they'd probably fanny around buying a stepladder, or even call someone in to do it. And as for drink? No sneaky Sunday pints, they'd spend all afternoon getting all fancy, and then you'd have to go out to a winebar, probably have some tapas.

They're lads. The good version.

There are a few pooch friendly pubs near me, the Horse And Jockey in Chorlton has beef flavoured beer for the dogs, as well as a line of "Bark snacks". I could see Barney and Rocky enjoying one in there!.

Once I was going in there and this Labrador was trotting along ahead of us, then turned and went in. He got in just before us and quite a few people were saying "Hi Eddie", "Eddies here" and the like. It was like Cheers. I like it that a dog can go into a pub on his own and everyone knows his name.

• Paid Members
Nice living room - that looks like quite an orthodox seating position.

The only time I don't use the recliner is when I'm eating dinner in the living room. I can't cope without it.

Lightweight... that's why I wear shitty t-shirts at home all the time, so I can recline and pour my slurry down my face.

Nice living room - that looks like quite an orthodox seating position.

The only time I don't use the recliner is when I'm eating dinner in the living room. I can't cope without it.

Lightweight... that's why I wear shitty t-shirts at home all the time, so I can recline and pour my slurry down my face.

I'm not even alowed to sweat on our white leather sofa. It's grounds for divorce.

EDIT:- I feel like boasting. Those shelves and cupboard doors the other side of the room. I made them.

Edited by Steve Justice

This is Socks. This pic was taken a couple of days ago and it's the first time she's sat on my lap in about 2 years. We don't get on. I took the pic as proof to my wife that it actually happened.

Just a thought, but perhaps the cat prefers you since you've started using the toilet properly, and therefore your jeans no longer smell of scaggy piss poo? Cats are quite clean animals you know.

This is Socks. This pic was taken a couple of days ago and it's the first time she's sat on my lap in about 2 years. We don't get on. I took the pic as proof to my wife that it actually happened.

Just a thought, but perhaps the cat prefers you since you've started using the toilet properly, and therefore your jeans no longer smell of scaggy piss poo? Cats are quite clean animals you know.

She once walked in on me having a poo once. She looked at me for about 5 seconds, then walked off again. There was something sinister about that moment, but I'm not being judged by someone who shits on my plants.

• Moderators

My dog. Imaginatively called Dog.

28294_396229286107_679466107_3926917_7411869_n.jpg

kf3xot.jpg

l.jpg

Animals are all shit.

No, you're shit. Dogs come well above the Richie Freebirds of this world.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

She once walked in on me having a poo once. She looked at me for about 5 seconds, then walked off again. There was something sinister about that moment, but I'm not being judged by someone who shits on my plants.

You shit with your door wide open?