Sign in to follow this  
tiger_rick

The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

Wearing sunglasses inside a cabin on a ship, ready to cavort (I don’t know why it’s black and white, Google did it)

707A4E9E-51A9-4F2C-AF68-13669AF1A2FD.jpeg

A bit self-indulgent, but it means a lot. My mate (second left) met a girl from the States just over 6 years ago in New York. He went over a few months later to see how it would pan out. They’re now married and have a three year old daughter. 

I’ve seen him three times in six years and miss him dearly.

They just came home for a week and we didn’t think we’d get to meet up. But we did and it was fucking boss.

9FA85CDB-BAC4-4F6A-AC51-89B8BCD462C9.thumb.jpeg.5a5daab49a3f19f73056366f35267502.jpeg

Bloke on the right is George Jackson’s son, FYI.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Fucking hell. Top lad. I remember meeting him the night I got my hole with that lady in the Krazy House lavs and we went for a massive breakfast still hammered and you made me watch that fucking Darren Ambrose highlight video in the railway that Sunday morning. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Also mandatory "we found a dead bird on the field" for Jackson jr

11 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Fucking hell. Top lad. I remember meeting him the night I got my hole with that lady in the Krazy House lavs and we went for a massive breakfast still hammered and you made me watch that fucking Darren Ambrose highlight video in the railway that Sunday morning. 

I would like this to be my eulogy, read in your sexy, gruff tones.

Its not too often people take photos of me, mostly as i cannot accept responsibility for the cracked lenses that will happen once they do..! The gym i go to have a "check in and win" competition, and i won it for February, heres a pic of me with my prize

i secretly wished it was a packet of family circle, but oh well!

ESRGrJBXUAAK6dn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Ralphy

TIL Ralphy isn’t called Ralphy. I feel like my whole life is a lie. 

Best Wishes

”Keith”

He’s edited that. It actually says “Chris(t, he’s walked 15 miles and fought a cow to) collecting his check in and win prize” 

2 packets of flapjacks as a prize?  

Even Bullseye had better shite than that.