The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

How do they do it with a series?  Is it select episodes or a supercut?

I think it’s the first time with a series rather than a film and I’ve not been before so I can’t compare too much.

It lasted 3.5hrs and through our time in there we saw the characters a few times and they ‘aged’ as the time went on. The first time I saw Eleven age was in the pink dress with short hair; then I saw her later with slicked back hair in the overcoat; and then I saw her towards then end with longer hair and the bright short. Same with Hopper - police chief > Hawaiian shirt, etc.

You were given tasks and clues for stuff and then it all culminated in ‘bringing the 3 series together’ but I won’t go into detail as I don’t want to spoil it if anyone’s going. It wasn’t quite what I expected but that wasn’t a bad thing.

8 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Loving that t-shirt. 

Thanks! It was £7.99 on ebay. I just cut the neck and sleeves off.

9 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Only just caught up on this thread but if anyone on Wall Street sees that picture of Slapnut there'll be people jumping out of office blocks.

Which is fitting, as it replicates my reaction when I got the cut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

@Monkee

If you're into this sort of thing, there are Coin Machines scattered around the park. I think about 12 in total with different designs including Star Wars, Buzz Lightyear, Ratatouille, etc. We made it a little adventure to try and find them all. One of them is exclusive to the Santa Fe Hotel gift shop which is a bummer but you can walk in and get one.