The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator
11 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Fucking hell. Top lad. I remember meeting him the night I got my hole with that lady in the Krazy House lavs and we went for a massive breakfast still hammered and you made me watch that fucking Darren Ambrose highlight video in the railway that Sunday morning. 

I would like this to be my eulogy, read in your sexy, gruff tones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

2 packets of flapjacks as a prize?  

Even Bullseye had better shite than that.

"Here's what you could've won..."

brown-Guernsey-cow.jpg

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Kookoocachu said:

I guess it's been a while.

jresized.jpg

You look very much like a girl I went to school with called Kerry.  She was the Apple of a young Thunderplex's eye.  Her hair was soft and smelt like a summer day, her eyes sparkled like gemstones and he was smitten.  Ghostbusters was about to be released, and he thought it would be the ideal movie to make this fine young woman on a date.  His first date.

He scrambled to get the money together.  Sold some of his precious comics and ZX Spectrum games, washed cars and raked leaves from gardens until he had enough for the film, hot dogs, pick and mix, an ice cream in the interval and chips on the way home.  A real romantic.

The time came.  They were in the woodwork lesson.  He took a deep breath, walked up to her, and said "Kerry, would you like to go to the cinema with me tomorrow?"

She answered with a stern "Fuck Off" and stabbed him in the hand with a marking knife.  A simple no thank you would have sufficed.

The knife was stuck into the bone, and it took the teacher holding his hand on the table and pulling it out with the other.  Trip to hospital, 4 stitches and no woodwork or PE for 4 weeks, which was roughly the same amount of time he was off girls.

Spent the money on comics.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

And that's how the incel movement started. 

And thanks to no internet and having to depend on carrier pigeon, very difficult it was too.