Sign in to follow this  
tiger_rick

The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

77078574_1276909282503575_71122734362310

Submitting myself for the girly haired bastards end of things. 

I'm on the left. 

Did the Stranger Things Secret Cinema today. It was fantastic, absolutely love it! Anyone been?

8F471312-1A5A-41DD-97F5-5DFB36407239.thumb.jpeg.298a535071f68015852f4478c85a666e.jpeg

5489E2FE-39D5-4A67-BCF1-5496BC75EC26.thumb.jpeg.81e3921bacdcefd16639395af8e3e69f.jpeg

Edited by Monkee

9 hours ago, Monkee said:

Did the Stranger Things Secret Cinema today. It was fantastic, absolutely love it! Anyone been?

How do they do it with a series?  Is it select episodes or a supercut?

8 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

How do they do it with a series?  Is it select episodes or a supercut?

I think it’s the first time with a series rather than a film and I’ve not been before so I can’t compare too much.

It lasted 3.5hrs and through our time in there we saw the characters a few times and they ‘aged’ as the time went on. The first time I saw Eleven age was in the pink dress with short hair; then I saw her later with slicked back hair in the overcoat; and then I saw her towards then end with longer hair and the bright short. Same with Hopper - police chief > Hawaiian shirt, etc.

You were given tasks and clues for stuff and then it all culminated in ‘bringing the 3 series together’ but I won’t go into detail as I don’t want to spoil it if anyone’s going. It wasn’t quite what I expected but that wasn’t a bad thing.

8 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Loving that t-shirt. 

Thanks! It was £7.99 on ebay. I just cut the neck and sleeves off.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:18 AM, Onyx2 said:

Disappointing lack of WWE stock price in this thread. 

Only just caught up on this thread but if anyone on Wall Street sees that picture of Slapnut there'll be people jumping out of office blocks.

9 hours ago, Undefeated Steak said:

Only just caught up on this thread but if anyone on Wall Street sees that picture of Slapnut there'll be people jumping out of office blocks.

Which is fitting, as it replicates my reaction when I got the cut.