Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

[the Red Hot Chili Peppers are performing on Krusty's show] Krusty the Clown: Now, boys, the network has a problem with some of your lyrics. Do you mind changing them for the show? Anthony Kiedis: Forget you, clown. Chad Smith: Yeah, our lyrics are like our children, man. No way. Krusty the Clown: Well, okay, but here where it says, "What I got you gotta get and put it in ya," how about just, "What I'd like is I'd like to hug and kiss ya." Flea: Wow. That's much better. Arik Marshall: Everyone can enjoy that.

• Paid Members

"Hey Carl, remember when we used to kiss like that?...........with our respective girlfriends."

Homer: Man I could really use a beer right now.

Marge: Homer this is a funeral, they don't sell beer here.

Beer Vendor: Beer, get your ice cold beer here!

Marge: Do you just follow my husband around?

Beer Vendor: Lady, he's putting my kids through college.

Homer: Man I could really use a beer right now.Marge: Homer this is a funeral, they don't sell beer here.Beer Vendor: Beer, get your ice cold beer here!Marge: Do you just follow my husband around?Beer Vendor: Lady, he's putting my kids through college.

It was hot dogs, not beer."chilli! Chilli! Get your red hot chilli!" Willy: Check out the "Willy World News". I reviewed the new tractors. THEY'RE ALL SHITE!"

• Paid Members

The day is young by I've already quoted Simpsons twice.Marge: That medicine's not for you! Homer: Come on Marge, maybe I'm not getting enough... Estrogen!Nothing at all... Nothing at all... Nothing at all...Stupid sexy Flanders.

The Stone Cutters Song:"Who controls the British crown?Who keeps the metric system down?We do, we do!Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?Who keeps the Martians under wraps?We do, we do!Who holds back the electric car?Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?We do, we do!Who robs cavefish of their sight?Who rigs every Oscar night?We do!We do!!!"

A couple from the episode today made me laugh:

21237_512x288_manicured_rAuQN8usz0yPQteVzB32ZA.jpg

Heh heh heh. Ha ha ha ha ha. Bwah hahaha. BBWWWWAAAAAH HAHAHAHA.

And look how happy he is.

grenades.jpg

Moe: Right you heard the man, everyone take a grenade.

Barney: Moe, I think he meant through non violent political discourse.

Moe: you think? Geez, okay give them back, come on, Hey who pulled the pin on this one?

• Awards Moderator

Now calm down, Ned-dily-diddly-diddly-diddly... they did their best, shoddily-iddly-iddly-diddly... gotta be nice, hostily-iddly-diddly-iddly... Ah HELL-DIDDLY-DING-DONG-CRAP! Can't you morons do anything right?!

(then, later in Flanders' rant)

(to Lenny) And as for you, I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a jerk!

Lenny: Hey, I've only been here for a few minutes, what's going on?