Dexter Season 6 **SPOILERS**

Steve Justice

Downloaded the screener last night and watched it. It will be a little unfair to go into detail now, so I'll refrain from any details until it's officially aired in the states. What I will say is, previous seasons have seemed a little slow off the mark. It's nice that it's to jumped straight into the nitty gritty so early.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

It's hammer time~

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Downloaded the screener last night and watched it. It will be a little unfair to go into detail now, so I'll refrain from any details until it's officially aired in the states. What I will say is, previous seasons have seemed a little slow off the mark. It's nice that it's to jumped straight into the nitty gritty so early.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

It's hammer time~

I didn't want to post much about it yet either, it's this weekend it airs right? But yeah, loved the start, can't wait for this.

I just want to know that if it true that the first four eps, have leaked, where are the other three???

Did love the first ep tho and am eager for the rest.

It seems it was only one as the private tracker I use is great for tv shows and there's no sign of anything but the first episode there.

But yeah, first episode was great, looking forward to the rest of the series!

• Paid Members
Tonight's the night...

Tonight's the night for me mo fo as well!

Shamefully i didn't even realise it was broadcast in the US this past Sunday until I checked IMDB. For some reason I thought it was mid October! Anyway I downloaded it late last night and tonight I will sit back and enjoy!

• Paid Members

Yeah, Season 5 was really poor compared to the others. I had absolutely no sympathy for Lumen as a character, and I just wanted her strapped to a table and killed. The plot was wrapped up too quickly as well after dragging for the entire season.

• Paid Members

Apart from that it was bog standard Dexter. I do wish he'd kill Batista though.

Early signs are suggesting he will. Which makes me sad, I'm a big fan of 'La Passion'.
I'm not exactly sure how you could read the signs as Dex killing Batista? The only signs were Batista mentioning Dex buying the apartment next door and his sister mentioning him going out at nights on his boat to which him responded "he needs a hobby". I get the impression of Batista making life difficult for Dex but certainly not signs that he will kill him? I may be wrong, but I certainly didn't pick up upon that.In regards to the ep, it was an ok opener. Few good moments as already mentioned but overall wasn't anything special. It always the case with Dexter though, as it always takes a few episodes to really get going. There was actually one point I thought Quinn was going to die bizarrely. As he was taking the ring out and some guy burst into the restaurant and started shooting, I just had a gut feeling. Obviously that was wrong.

• Awards Moderator

I'm not exactly sure how you could read the signs as Dex killing Batista? The only signs were Batista mentioning Dex buying the apartment next door and his sister mentioning him going out at nights on his boat to which him responded "he needs a hobby". I get the impression of Batista making life difficult for Dex but certainly not signs that he will kill him? I may be wrong, but I certainly didn't pick up upon that.In regards to the ep, it was an ok opener. Few good moments as already mentioned but overall wasn't anything special. It always the case with Dexter though, as it always takes a few episodes to really get going. There was actually one point I thought Quinn was going to die bizarrely. As he was taking the ring out and some guy burst into the restaurant and started shooting, I just had a gut feeling. Obviously that was wrong.

I had that feeling, too. Just seemed like something was going to happen as he was about to pop the question. Given that the scene ended without that happening, I'm wondering if there are going to be a few close calls for Deb and Quinn will either want her to quit for her own safety or he'll buy it trying to protect her. Probably wrong, but that scene needs to have some relevance as the series goes on.As for the episode itself, I didn't think it was half bad. I can see something happening between Batista's sister and Dexter, but not sure exactly what.

I had that feeling, too. Just seemed like something was going to happen as he was about to pop the question. Given that the scene ended without that happening, I'm wondering if there are going to be a few close calls for Deb and Quinn will either want her to quit for her own safety or he'll buy it trying to protect her. Probably wrong, but that scene needs to have some relevance as the series goes on.As for the episode itself, I didn't think it was half bad. I can see something happening between Batista's sister and Dexter, but not sure exactly what.
I was hoping Quinn would die as I really dislike his character and his tendency to SHOUT every time he SWEARS. I think the end scene was just a quick was for Deb to get promoted to Batista's position while he moves up to Laguertas.

• Paid Members

I was hoping Quinn would die as I really dislike his character and his tendency to SHOUT every time he SWEARS. I think the end scene was just a quick was for Deb to get promoted to Batista's position while he moves up to Laguertas.
I think considering Deb's history (Ice Truck was a serial killer, the Jazz man got disfigured, Lundy got shot) they may play on the past but her and Quinn will be together forever... I have been wrong before though...Also, I got the same feeling with Batista - something is gonna happen...but what?

Archived