Dexter Season 6 **SPOILERS**

Steve Justice

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the premiere of season 6 was the highest rated premiere in dexter history but apparantlyMichael C Hall wants more moneyfor two more seasons

Pft cheeky bugger. Dexter is the only part I've ever seen him play well.
What else has he been in? I know he did Six Feet Under but I've never seen that. He did play the baddie in Gamer, it was shit, but he did the best he could with what he was given.

the premiere of season 6 was the highest rated premiere in dexter history but apparantlyMichael C Hall wants more moneyfor two more seasons

Pft cheeky bugger. Dexter is the only part I've ever seen him play well.
What else has he been in? I know he did Six Feet Under but I've never seen that. He did play the baddie in Gamer, it was shit, but he did the best he could with what he was given.
Those are the two I've seen him in too.... but I'm sure there was something else too. Just can't remember it right now.Oh and Gamer was atrocious wasn't it?

• Paid Members

Well, well, well....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

- So Dexter is going to have a new friend? It never ends well for them...

- The 2 big bads are fucking mental!

- Deb is the boss and back to being an annoying detraction.

- Dedicated Daddy Dexter has decided he now can't be himself *sad emoticon* :-(

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Good episode last night, really like the way the season is going... that being said, the little preview of the next episode looks immense... the horses! my god!

Yeah, the ending with the horses was fucking mental. Definitely the most twisted thing Dexter has ever done!

• Paid Members
Good episode last night, really like the way the season is going... that being said, the little preview of the next episode looks immense... the horses! my god!

This. All of this.

Just got done with watching ep 3. Fuck me side ways, what an ending that was. Was absolutely gobsmacked. When the slow mo of the horses legs started I thought i was watching a preview for Game of Thrones or something. Then obviously as it panned out all became clear.

Great episode and you get the feeling this season is going to turn into something truly special.

Just got done with watching ep 3. Fuck me side ways, what an ending that was. Was absolutely gobsmacked. When the slow mo of the horses legs started I thought i was watching a preview for Game of Thrones or something. Then obviously as it panned out all became clear.

Great episode and you get the feeling this season is going to turn into something truly special.

I would definitely say that business is about to pick up. The trailer for next episode looks really good. Hopefully this season could be on par with season 4.

• Paid Members

I would definitely say that business is about to pick up. The trailer for next episode looks really good. Hopefully this season could be on par with season 4.

Well with 5 doing probably as much as it could have in order to maintain interest, it was never going to compare to 4. This however...oh how good it could be!!

Maybe everything happens for a reason after all...

Sometimes i think it can be good for a series to have a bit of a 'less epic' season, obviously the last season of dexter whilst good, didn't live up to the others but now i feel even more excited that this season is shaping up to be as amazing as you might expect from dexter.

Archived