Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's @tomaitken420 the fake. Saying stuff like

@TomAitken420: My @TNADixie endorsed parties will have no kids (unless they're sexy) and only costs

The account in question has tweeted that they no longer require the account no more. They have probably seen this thread. I've spoke with my parents over the phone. They are out for the day just now but when they return they want me to phone the police with them next to me when I make the call and if the police come up to the house to make enquires so they can support me. I want the person to be held accountable for what they have done as they have broke the law and an example needs to be made.

• Paid Members
I suggest if you are the guilty party I would suggest in your best interests to come forward as my parents are wanting to phone the police soon.

The account in question has tweeted that they no longer require the account no more. They have probably seen this thread. I've spoke with my parents over the phone. They are out for the day just now but when they return they want me to phone the police with them next to me when I make the call and if the police come up to the house to make enquires so they can support me. I want the person to be held accountable for what they have done as they have broke the law and an example needs to be made.

To be honest, and I may be miss reading the situation, it sounds like your parents want the person to be held accountable. I know you've said something about them wanting to support you but can you not get the ball rolling on your own?

If only we had some one on the UKFF who knew a little about handling the police during an on line upset over a post :unsure:

Dangerously is being outwitted by a pretend version of himself. He's got you on the ropes Tommy. Hit the one in the middle.

I'm sorry Ian but it's not the point if 99% of the forum thinks am the biggest prat on here the point is someone on this forum made a parody account of me and regardless of the context it was taken in someone is saying that I find children sexually attractive. This is harassment which is libelous and is a defamation of character and my parents want me to get the police involved. They need to be held accountable and be made an example of. I'm not going to stand for it. I strongly suggest whoever it is that made the joke account get in touch as I am serious about the police being involved.

• Paid Members

I saw some of the tweets regarding alleged noncing and they were quite vile. I can see why he'd be upset and be wanting further action taken. But looking at the bigger picture, its probably easier just to get the account shut down. I watched Big Brother. Like Jim Davidson said, you dont want to be the bloke fighting off pedo insults. You dont want to be known as the bloke who goes around saying "no, I never did anything. I was just accused". Dont make a big deal out of it, because you'll put more eyes on it. Just report it. No ring announcer wants to be seen as the white Mel Phillips. Just let twitter handle it.

• Paid Members
Dangerously is being outwitted by a pretend version of himself. He's got you on the ropes Tommy. Hit the one in the middle.

I'm sorry Ian but it's not the point if 99% of the forum thinks am the biggest prat on here the point is someone on this forum made a parody account of me and regardless of the context it was taken in someone is saying that I find children sexually attractive. This is harassment which is libelous and is a defamation of character and my parents want me to get the police involved. They need to be held accountable and be made an example of. I'm not going to stand for it. I strongly suggest whoever it is that made the joke account get in touch as I am serious about the police being involved.

STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO THEM AND JUST REPORT THE FUCKING ACCOUNT. OPERATION YEWTREE IS NOT INTERESTED IN A FECKLESS SCOTTISH WRESTLING ANNOUNCER AND TNA LIVE EVENT OBSESSIVE.

Before you go all Lord McAlpine, and start a petition to bring back hanging, have you actually contacted the account and asked them to stop?

Twitter strongly advised me not to be in contact with the account at all.

• Paid Members

Also, you're not famous Dangerously. Nobody is reading those 18-month old Tweets (65 followers) and thinking 'oh that Tommy is a nonce!' before telling all their mates the juicy gossip. It's an obvious joke account, not that it makes it acceptable, but by crying on here you're creating a scene. First point of action should be to DM the account on Twitter and ask them to stop, and report it to Twitter.

Archived