Jericho says.....

andrew "the ref" coyne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho is totally right, I agree with everything he says. Wrestlers should stop ripping off each other's moves/looks etc and come up with something new themselves.

I hope that when Rock returns for the Wrestlemania main event next year Bret does a run in and clobbers him with the steel chair for stealing the Sharpshooter, then Sting runs in and clobbers Bret for stealing the Scorpion Deathlock.

• Paid Members
Jericho is totally right, I agree with everything he says. Wrestlers should stop ripping off each other's moves/looks etc and come up with something new themselves.

I hope that when Rock returns for the Wrestlemania main event next year Bret does a run in and clobbers him with the steel chair for stealing the Sharpshooter, then Sting runs in and clobbers Bret for stealing the Scorpion Deathlock.

Then Riki Choshu can come in and clobber everyone, I love the idea of a never ending run in over the use of the sharpshooter.

This is clearly Jericho working the internet crowd so he doesn't get cheered when he comes back. I'm not trying to say this in a holier than thou type way but it seems obvious to me. He's been banging on about wrestling more lately and he's openly admitted to using moves that other wrestlers have used. Just goes to show you can still get real heat these days.

If this is Jericho's way of hyping his return I think it's much better than a predictable return as a face. A feud with Punk could produce some great matches and Punk would have a good lebg to stand on during verbal confrontations as he's a man who's prided himself on being an individual, as a competitor, on the mic and in his lifestyle choices and I'm pretty sure Y2J would have some great responses.

• Paid Members

I think what irks Jericho so much is that all the copies he's talking about are all fairly recent. He did steal some stuff for his own even if he neglects to mention this with his twitter tantrums, but I can see where he's coming from, it's all recent stuff that people have picked out from him since he's left.

It's a bit like if you made a short film, you obviously steal stuff from other films of the past and you pick things up from other people, but when someone does it to you and so soon, it can sting a little.

Archived