Jericho says.....

andrew "the ref" coyne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
And he has a high opinion of things that are actually very rotten (like his game show and his 'rock' band).

Fozzy are far from rotten.

Let's face it, they're fucking crap. Jericho has got a voice like a cat pissing on a drum.

In his second book he gives Miz shit for stealing his finisher from him and adds "he can't do it as good as me" which is a load of crap because firstly Miz hits it a million times btter than Jericho and second, Miz has actually got the move over as a finisher which Jericho never did.

Do you know what's worse? Too Sexay Brian Christopher used the same move before Jericho used it in WWE as a key transitional move.

I mean stealing moves from Brian Christopher is pretty desperate!

• Paid Members
This from a guy that used a BOSTON CRAB as a Finisher?

And even his earlier WCW version with the knee in the back was nicked from Benoit.

I liked that version more, looked better and came off as a better submission finish than a Rick Martel-esque Boston Crab.

It might be a bit hypocritical for him to say it, but I would like to see more innovation when it comes to characters in wrestling. Some of this stuff is getting a bit samey. Steal from another country, yeah. Steal from the past, sure. Steal from outside of wrestling, awesome. WWE guys stealing (for want of a better word, that one's a bit harsh) from Jericho, a guy from the same company who hasn't been gone half-a-decade... I'm not furious at it, but it does get kinda similar.

It might be a bit hypocritical for him to say it, but I would like to see more innovation when it comes to characters in wrestling. Some of this stuff is getting a bit samey. Steal from another country, yeah. Steal from the past, sure. Steal from outside of wrestling, awesome. WWE guys stealing (for want of a better word, that one's a bit harsh) from Jericho, a guy from the same company who hasn't been gone half-a-decade... I'm not furious at it, but it does get kinda similar.

You certainly have a point, after all fresh unique characters help improve and revolutionize the business.

But what exactly has been stolen from Jericho? Wearing a suit? A move he used to use and failed to get over? Getting a hair cut? I just don't see it.

Archived