Jericho says.....

andrew "the ref" coyne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is clearly Jericho working the internet crowd so he doesn't get cheered when he comes back.

The people in the arena's aren't the ones reading this shit.

He's probably just a knob.

I think quite a lot are actually. The crowd reacted well to CM Punk. I know you could make an argument that the chants are 'contagious' but there's definitely potential there that WWE are trying to tap in to.

Even if the whole audience doesn't realise he's doing this, he'll have a better chance of getting real heel heat from the 'smarks' who often cheer the heels. And no, attacking a face wouldn't have the same effect.

This is clearly Jericho working the internet crowd so he doesn't get cheered when he comes back.

The people in the arena's aren't the ones reading this shit.

He's probably just a knob.

I think quite a lot are actually. The crowd reacted well to CM Punk. I know you could make an argument that the chants are 'contagious' but there's definitely potential there that WWE are trying to tap in to.

Even if the whole audience doesn't realise he's doing this, he'll have a better chance of getting real heel heat from the 'smarks' who often cheer the heels. And no, attacking a face wouldn't have the same effect.

• Paid Members
The crowd reacted well to CM Punk.

A lot did. A lot of the things Punk references are either common knowledge or things that actually happened on TV, albeit a long time ago. Things that have been documented in books, magazines and interviews. A little bitch on a website isn't going to reach most of the audience, unless it makes WWE.com.

That's fair enough but under your logic, if the majority doesn't see his bitching, the majority won't be affected. But the 'internet fans', who can be vocal, could potentially be annoyed by him if they do believe it. And reading here, a lot do. What's the worst that's happenong id he does this? That the majority don't get to see it? He's still going to get a heel reaction from most of those that are casual fans.

• Paid Members
He's still going to get a heel reaction from most of those that are casual fans.

He's a longtime star who's been away for ages. He'll get a pop on his return regardless. If he wants to turn heel, he'll have to do something to justify it, on TV.

Twitter feud~

Kevin Von Erich: “Chris Jericho is another guy I never saw anything in. He is a prima donna.”Chris Jericho: “At least i wore boots in the ring ”Kevin Von Erich: “But you didn’t wear a good attitude. I don’t mean to come down on @IAmJericho but he has an exaggerated opinion of his abilities. I might not have worn boots when I worked but I also didn’t get blonde highlights in my hair when I was in my 40s.”

Kev also thinks that Mark Henry is boring, hard to choose a side now. Though to be honest i'm not sure how long he'll keep it up.

Archived