APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

According to the internet, you can only get 200 people in the venue.

Minus your staff and talent, you're looking at 175 customers.

I call scam on the flaming tables. Shame.

i can get more than 175 in the venue, check with them if u don't belive me

I can't believe anything you say, after saying you weren't going to post until Monday. You've crushed my confidence and made me doubt all I once held as true.

• Paid Members
Yeh southside is right i am 100% Mental

I'm actually beginning to think you may really have mental problems. Adam, stop posting for a few minutes, go back over this thread, even if it's just the last few days worth and see if you can spot how many times you've done or said something wrong in this thread. Also see if you can spot how many people have tried to help you and consider if you've responded to them in a reasonable manner.

I've got a bit of a background in event promotion, and I've actually lost count of the number of times reading this thread that I've thought about posting something in order to offer Adam a bit of advice for this show, but every single time, I've not bothered because from reading his responses time and time again to other people, it's abundantly clear that he would ignore it, become abusive and in all likelihood send me threatening messages.

I can imagine given the talent on this show (provided they all show up) that the matches themselves could turn out pretty well. But EVERYTHING about the promotion has been an utter fuck up. I've been to shows in the past because of advertising on here, and because of advertising local to the show. On both counts, I wouldn't go to this show. The threads on here have alternated between depressing and hilarious, and the local promotion by all accounts is none existent and the posters are AWFUL. So that's both your potential markets alienated.

I hate to have such a morbid curiosity about this whole thing but I will be sitting home the night of this show waiting for updates on here.

*Waits for a message from Adam*

• Paid Members
i can get more than 175 in the venue, check with them if u don't belive me

You may well be right. You can only get 200 people into Armley Liberal Club, but your show isn't being held there is it?

You ought to change the topic sub header to show your actual venue, may help for those that turn up on the night.

Out of interest, how many seats can you put in your venue?

• Paid Members
Can someone email me telling me how to change the title, i ain't that good with this website. I can fit about 300 seats in the venue

I think you just have to edit your first post, using the edit button on the bottom right of the post.

Archived