APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He'll be paying people to not deliver the pcw ring next...

I doubt it, he wouldn't even pay for someone offering to do a poster for him.

why u telling people to go to the other show for mate do u really wanna piss me off, i need this event to work 100%

so please stop having a go at me

A nice message i've just received off him, i don't see where in my previous post i say don't go to this show? All i say is i know which show i'd rather go to, one with an amazing set up and a reputable promoter in Preston City Wrestling than someone who verbally attacks his fans.

well u no nothing do u mate, i got super talent on my show and if i had ago at people its for a reason, i won't threaten anyone else ok

i am sorry and all i wanna do is get a good fan base

Also why tell people not to go to a show the day before yours? I'm sure people could attend more than one show? Also i do know a lot, i know your card and i know theirs, to a wrestling fan on this forum theirs would sound better. You do have some good names on the card such as T-Bone, Manson, Angelus and Danny Steel (that i know of).

If you didn't keep saying stuff at me and taking offense to what i say to you, i would say have a good show. But i'm sorry for you the best promotion you would have is in your local area than on the internet. Just saying.

well u no nothing do u mate, i got super talent on my show and if i had ago at people its for a reason, i won't threaten anyone else ok

i am sorry and all i wanna do is get a good fan base

heres some advice please dont send me a threatening pm after you've read this but here goes.

You've got 2 choices

1: start promoting properly ie posters all over the area you're running in flyer places as well along with doing radio spots/newspaper ads and like others have said maybe get in touch with the local schools/scouts/community club whatever and offer them a promotion maybe a few half price tickets etc.

IF you're gonna come on here take the advice be it critical or complimentary (sure you can slate it in private ) this is a potential avenue for you to reach a few fans who do go to shows all over the place in the uk, treatening and abusing them whenever they say something you dont like isn't gonna help you're company is it?

or

2: continue doing what you're doing and crash and burn and ensure somewhere else is damaged enough to ensure other promotions will struggle to run in that area..

The choice really is yours adam but at the end of the day when it goes tits up you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

PS pcw is on friday 28th october..you're show is the day after....

As hitman has informed me, it's actually 4FW on the night of this show. Which is even MORE of an issue given the rather large UKFF meetup going on at that. I'm not telling anyone to go to either show anyways. I'm just saying people are GOING to those shows from this forum. MANY of them. They've made that decision and didn't need me to point them in that direction. I'm pretty sure you're doing that well enough yourself.

You can continue to ignore this kind of thing and throw your weight about. You may well have burnt every bridge you had on this forum as regards to people coming to your show so why not just do the local promoting thing and help to get the 40 you already have to a significant number. The UKFF would, if you do things right, only make up a very small part of your audience anyways.

someone told me it was the same date, oh well sorry, i will start to prove u all wrong i will be a better promoter

Another thing you don't need to say something like that. You should say something like, i'll take the advice and work as a better promoter from that. If you are having the show recorded, get a music video put together and use try and use local independent music if not use less known songs or less popular. This can help with promotion of shows.

I was thinking of going to this show as i am at pcw the night before and like to do a couple of shows if i can and not that hard to get to leeds from there. I have now changed my mind because of the you mr bowler . There is a group of us so you have lost at least 5 paying punters because of your actions on here.

Adam I have sold out every show except one this year and I can tell you without any doubt that my audience will be made up of no more than 2 or 3 UKFF members, this is not where you will promote your show, the streets and local shops and newspapers is where you will promote your show. If you havent put up 100 posters or more and handed out thousands of leaflets this show is unlikely to draw.

edit: re the comment above about 300 tickets, you seem to miss every key point and jump on many of the people giving you good advice, I am sure you will PM me asking for help soon but you just dont listen, I'm not wanting to have a go but please save yourself the stress and hassle of winding yourself and everyone else up on here

Archived