APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

POST ONLY ABOUT THE SHOW PLEASE

APB WRESTLING present 'MENTAL MAYHEM'

Saturday, October 29th

APB Wrestling are pleased to announce there debut show featuring many of the top uk stars, this show is already fully booked including various talent from the ukff top 50.

In the last few weeks I have learnt many hard lessons but have been getting advice from a few respected promoters and will be at there shows in the coming months gaining valuable experience that I need to run a successful show.

I understand that I have become a laughing stock on UKFF and have brought people on board to help with the internet side of things however my main focus will be local but would not want to exclude the potential internet fans.

I would like to thank everyone for all the feedback I have received good and bad and feel that although I need to gain experience that I do know how to at least book a great card and if nothing else I know my show will have fantastic talent who will put on a great show!

The Card

APB CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Dylan Roberts Vs T-Bone Vs Drazic Jericho

1 ON 1 MATCH

Mark Impact Vs Max Angelus

TAG TEAM MATCH

Dara Diablo & Lewy 'Ripper' Paradise Vs Corey Cassidy & Craig Kolins

1 ON 1 MATCH

Mad Man Manson Vs Prince Ameen

1 ON 1 MATCH

Danny Steel Vs Matt Myers

(card subject to change)

Venue Info:

Meanwood Working Mens Club

Stonegate Road

Leeds

LS6 4HZ

Ticket Prices:

front row:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Random as fuck, make it a 3-way dance, it'll be much sweeter than no doubt watching Max get a 10 minute kicking only to get the win in the end which is most likely what will happen.

Sounds like a good idea but the main event is a triple threat match, if anything I'd expect the match to turn into a tag team match with an unannounced partner.

Good point Kristian, if it was the opener though they could get away with it maybe but then I'm only guessing at the content of the match or the roles to be played and providing food for thought.

I assumed when I seen the handicap match listed that Max Angelus must be a big guy. I assume that he's not then?

He's a nice sized regular guy, see the pics on Page 2 of the UKFF 50, probably bigger than Noam & Liam but not a giant monster guy.

Archived