APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

I still haven't worked out whether this is some sort of rib or something. Surely, one person can't be as stupid as this guy without putting it on.

Reading through the threads, that's the opinion I strongly get as well. For about three months, he's been going "i promise i will get betta n start promotin proply n take advice from now on ok" and then almost immediately letting rip with further displays of fuckwittery. It's very hard to believe someone could be as big a mong as this fella. The whole thing reeks of a big wind-up. But if it is a wind-up, there seem to be about fifty people in on it, with all the PMs and facebook nonsense he's been doing. So it appears he is real, but if so, he's either about 12 or genuinely disabled/mentally ill. Even Staniforth must read this thread hear about this thread off all his mates in the pub and be embarrassed for the lad.

I've heard about this thread off of people (admittedly, it wasn't at the pub!), and yeah, I've been having the odd look from a distance; I won't bother denying that. I don't really know what to say about any of it, to be honest, hence why I've stayed out of it this far, and kept myself to myself. I see some decent talent booked for the show, and call me soppy, but I'd like to see a happy ending where a decent show goes down, and all goes well.

If you hadn't noticed, on most levels, I've been keeping my head down for a while, and focusing on the more important things in life; rather than over reacting and getting stroppy with people on here, I'd rather concentrate on other things like my children, my girlfriend, and PTW. I've got my priorities straighter now, which I accept I didn't before. I thought my previous type of comments were rather amusing at the time, but in retrospect, they were not the brightest idea at all.

And in honesty, I think that's what this Adam lad should do, which would be to take a good look and re-evaluate what he's doing here, but realistically, it's been said by far more people than I, and has not exactly been heeded so far. One thing I learnt, from simply finding it amusing to post on here 'in character', and then by simply not giving a toss who I offended with what I'd say; is that you won't "win" if you shout your mouth off on here - and therefore, it's simply not worth it and the trouble which it brings.

I hope Adam heeds the advice you've all given him, and the best of luck to him with his show.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived