APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

The booking for the main event makes no sense. It should be your top guys.

Why add AJ Spitfire/Drazic when you could have put in Manson or Ameen?

Perhaps they are intended to be his top guys? Remember, one promotions main event could be anothers opener!

The only thing AJ Spitfire should top is himself

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Who's Drazic Jericho? The name rings a bell but I can't think who he is.

Someone with a really, really shit name.

Should have gone for Bart Cena or Dirk Bautista or something.

Nothing makes you instantly sound like a wannabee more than stealing half of a famous wrestlers' name.

I went to a Dropkixx show in Tottenham back in 2006 that had a skinny black guy called "AJ Mysterio" on it. I shit you not.

Who's Drazic Jericho? The name rings a bell but I can't think who he is.

Someone with a really, really shit name.

Should have gone for Bart Cena or Dirk Bautista or something.

Nothing makes you instantly sound like a wannabee more than stealing half of a famous wrestlers' name.

I went to a Dropkixx show in Tottenham back in 2006 that had a skinny black guy called "AJ Mysterio" on it. I shit you not.

That's a super-sweet name. I bet all his mates thought he was really cool.

The booking for the main event makes no sense. It should be your top guys.

Why add AJ Spitfire/Drazic when you could have put in Manson or Ameen?

Perhaps they are intended to be his top guys? Remember, one promotions main event could be anothers opener!

I have no problem with Dylan Roberts and T-Bone being in the main event. Both are good wrestlers. It's the third guy, Drazic, being in the main event

Danny Rodd has posted on Facebook and On here that i don't have insurance for my show

i do have all the paper work sorted by the right people and as i was worryed about it i

asked a few promoters about it and they said it was fine. so if anyone sees the messages

of this don't belive them it is a lie, i told rodd i don't have to prove the paper work to him

so he made a lot of other lies.

LIKE I SAID I DO HAVE INSURANCE

although i have no interest in this event to the best of my knowledge Adam has never ripped a single fan off and at least paid his guys so Danny rodd can shut the Hell up he is a grade A piece of scum and has no right commenting on anything wrestling related

• Paid Members
Danny Rodd has posted on Facebook and On here that i don't have insurance for my show

i do have all the paper work sorted by the right people and as i was worryed about it i

asked a few promoters about it and they said it was fine. so if anyone sees the messages

of this don't belive them it is a lie, i told rodd i don't have to prove the paper work to him

LIKE I SAID I DO HAVE INSURANCE[/q

• Paid Members

LIKE I SAID I DO HAVE INSURANCE

I don't know whether you have insurance or whether you don't, I'd be impressed if you actually have, but Danny Rodd is the LAST person who should be making comments about other people and how they conduct their business! I actually find that pretty funny!

Archived