APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

intentional false advertising

Not unless it's implicitly stating that they are due to appear. Many promoters (Dixon, McGregor, etc..) use a generic wrestling poster, showing wrestlers without advertising any one person in particular.

but I am talking specifically about Adam and we know that isnt the case

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what if i have a bit of attitude, i did the right thing when i 1st posted on here i payed my guys and

i had people having ago at, how about everyone just stops having a dig at me and help me make this

show work. Also i did just say sorry to people who i made threats to

• Paid Members
intentional false advertising

Not unless it's implicitly stating that they are due to appear. Many promoters (Dixon, McGregor, etc..) use a generic wrestling poster, showing wrestlers without advertising any one person in particular.

but I am talking specifically about Adam and we know that isnt the case

Unless there's a clear implication that they're due to attend, then no, there is no false advertising. Whether he has their permission, or the photographers permission, to use the images is another issue and up to him to sort out. He'll know if he's been naughty or not.

so what if i have a bit of attitude, i did the right thing when i 1st posted on here i payed my guys and

i had people having ago at, how about everyone just stops having a dig at me and help me make this

thing is Adam, the majority of people have been helping you make this work, for months, and yet you ignore them and turn on them. The start of your post here saying "so what if i have a bit of attitude" is where the problem lies, you have the wrong attitude, completely

point taken on the posters regarding false advertising

think that just about says it all

I only started a year ago but you wouldn't hear any other promoter having a go at me - why ? because I have always asked and listened to advice from promoters , wrestlers and many others. I've not always agreed but always been respectful when listening and always thanked them.

I know that I offered you so much advice at the beginning and you ignored pretty much all of it then gave me shit when I told you I could not help you any more.

I'm sorry Adam but you have not got any skills needed to run a show and when you put on a poor show it effects promoters like myself who work there bollocks off to make the Britwres scene better.

all i pmed u was why u saying crap like that mate, i said sorry to people, i made things right with most of them, i payed my talent

what have u done apart from have ago at me , I AIN'T GONNA FIGHT WITH U OR ANYONE IT'S POINTLESS I AM NOT GONNA GET BANNED AGAIN

I'm sorry but you've paid your talent? Don't you know that you only pay talent on the day of the show, once you have made the money to pay them?

But going back to an earlier point someone else raised. They said something about Lionheart and Travis was it on the poster? They do know that you haven't updated the poster on facebook? So yeah a bit of defense your way even though i don't like you for the cruel comments you have sent me in the past.

Archived