APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he won it while you was away, why don't u help me with the post again so people can understand better, LOL

http://dictionary.reference.com/

It will help you have a semblance of professionalism if your posts promoting your show don't look like a text message sent by a gibbon with no digits.

Can't remeber now, i think it was like who did i say was on the show 3rd, i do another one if people are interested on Monday 3pm 4 free tickets

But that means there will be less and less paying customers. Also is that for free tickets or 4 as in the fact there are four free tickets?

Sorry, you're hoping there isn't a website?

Hope their is not a site with all this rubbish on for example danny rodd made one on Facebook and put a bunch of lies on

and some of the stuff i said like threats to people. To most of the people i made threats to i am sorry and i am learning

from my mistakes

all the advice has already been given to you, just look back through these threads and your PMs etc, its all there, you dont need to wait for advice, just change your attitude and look back through it all, if you dont then you are doomed to fail, that isnt me picking on you, that is the truth

regardless of whether you want to ask for my help again or threaten me again, before you start, dont bother sending me any messages either way

edit: have Lionheart & Travis given you permission to use their images on your poster? I dont believe either are appearing which suggests intentional false advertising

• Paid Members
intentional false advertising

Not unless it's implicitly stating that they are due to appear. Many promoters (Dixon, McGregor, etc..) use a generic wrestling poster, showing wrestlers without advertising any one person in particular.

Archived