APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A lot of UKFFers are heading for Preston City Wrestling that night as well I think.

PLEASE UKFFers DON'T GO TO PCW, my show will have everything Hardcore, Highflyers, great Talent

SORRY PCW but i need the Fans

The next 20 people to email me on here with great ideas for matches on my next show in March i give 2 free tickets each of the 20

Are you actually mental? Don't whine to the mods when people take the piss out of you. You haven't got a clue.

The UKFF isn't the place to advertise a show. It's free publicity so no harm in using it but it isn't a place to beg for customers or offer free tickets. Talk to your local radio or newspaper about a ticket giveaway or offer them to local schools or the Uni. Giving away 40 tickets is literally insane.

If you do give those 40 tickets away how much money do you actually think you'll make from your show i mean taking into account venue hire,insurance,ring hire, paying the talent buying merch that you want to sell spending money on posters,flyers and advertizing in papers or on the local radio.

Wouldn't it be much better to build up your promotion through advertizing flyering postering etc and encourage people to attend by putting on a really good show rather than all this retarded bollocks that you've been pulling so far?

Hye if i wanna give 40 tickets away its up to me ain't it or is there a law that says i can't give any tickets to my own show

WEll I ain't posting now till MONDAY WITH THE MATCH LINE UP'S

SEE YOU ALL THEN

The point thats being made isn't whether its you're right to give away 40 tickets no one has stated that you cant make the decision whats being questioned is why would you want to make such a huge dent in your potential profit margin by giving such a big number of tickets away.

Hye if i wanna give 40 tickets away its up to me ain't it or is there a law that says i can't give any tickets to my own show

WEll I ain't posting now till MONDAY WITH THE MATCH LINE UP'S

SEE YOU ALL THEN

Mods, any chance you can Khemical this, just to make sure it happens?

Ive heard Bowler has been using Xbox live and PSN to spam his show to people, on top of the countless phonecalls and texts he sends on a daily basis to people who don't give a fuck.

not only does he eventually lose his rag with these people he openly threatens and insults them. Thats why on October 29th nobody will turn up

• Paid Members

Ring up your local radio station and ask if they can do a little segment, and give the tickets away to people that ring in.

Alternatively, your local paper. Both of these will do far more than on here.

Ring up your local radio station and ask if they can do a little segment, and give the tickets away to people that ring in.

Alternatively, your local paper. Both of these will do far more than on here.

That's a good, constructive idea. Hopefully Adam will listen.

Here is an example letter to a newspaper, feel free to use it for APB...

Deer newzpaper,

have enclozed 40 FREE tickets to APB MENTAL MAYHEM!!!!!! Please tell evry1 to fone you up to get tickets. Tell evry1 i am FACE promoter, NOT HEEL. Don't worry, its not againt the law to give out free tix, so tell the haters to shut-up.

Sorry for telling haterz to shut-up. Am FACE promoter, not HEEL. Don't tell readers about other wrestin shows, just APB.

I will not write to u again until after show.

APB President.

I'm sorry but typical Adam Bowler straight into "attacking" (not literal, verbal) people on the internet when they offer him advice. Don't give away free tickets, it may be up to you but do you think you are going to make money like that? Hell those 40 free tickets you are giving away are likely to be the only people attending, if that. Also begging fans, how low can you get, PCW has a reputable promoter, i think more people would rather attend that, than someone who is begging for fans.

A lot of UKFFers are heading for Preston City Wrestling that night as well I think.

PLEASE UKFFers DON'T GO TO PCW, my show will have everything Hardcore, Highflyers, great Talent

SORRY PCW but i need the Fans

I ain't gonna get kicked off here again, I ain't gonna fight with anyone, LEAST I SAID SORRY AT THE END OF IT

I'm seeing it but I'm not believing it!

So you think it's OK to do something so morally wrong as long as you apologise at the end of it? Words escape me!

Archived