APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

• Paid Members
Can someone email me telling me how to change the title, i ain't that good with this website. I can fit about 300 seats in the venue

Go to the first post in this thread, you'll see an edit button in the bottom right hand corner of your post. Click that.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all in the thread adam, and I replied to your pm.

Promote the hell out of your local town, stop trying to make people on here like you (they won't) print out alot of flyers and posters, today, get em in local shops, get em up around the venue, if you have the time go door to door putting a flyer through every house in your town.

That will get people there.

It will involve paying someone to do design some for you, and going to a printers, but it will be worth it.

You know how on the first few weeks of X Factor there is always someone who can't sing? They are laughed at and then Simon Cowell tells them to give up as they will never get better and that's the best advice they will get? Yeah.

I dont know you Adam and I will say this you are a persistent lad by the look of things but im thinking its in your own best interests just to get this show out of the way and move on with something else because you are clearly not ready for this and your inability to handle criticism has proven to be more entertaining for most than what you show will be.

Im not here to mock you or wind you up like countless others have done. Im here to offer you some advice, nothing more nothing less. What you do with that advice is entirely up to you. You could potentially go on a verbal rampage and tell me to fuck off and offer me a scrap or whatever or alternatively you could take it on board and work with guys who have forged good reputations in british wrestling and be an understudy to them. That way you would learn what to do and more importantly NOT what to do in order to gain any sort of promoting success in the future.

You have gone about the the whole wrong way and with that comes ridicule and a whole lot of nonsense which could have been avoided.

Anyways ill leave it with you with what you do.

I dont know you Adam and I will say this you are a persistent lad by the look of things but im thinking its in your own best interests just to get this show out of the way and move on with something else because you are clearly not ready for this and your inability to handle criticism has proven to be more entertaining for most than what you show will be.

Im not here to mock you or wind you up like countless others have done. Im here to offer you some advice, nothing more nothing less. What you do with that advice is entirely up to you. You could potentially go on a verbal rampage and tell me to fuck off and offer me a scrap or whatever or alternatively you could take it on board and work with guys who have forged good reputations in british wrestling and be an understudy to them. That way you would learn what to do and more importantly NOT what to do in order to gain any sort of promoting success in the future.

You have gone about the the whole wrong way and with that comes ridicule and a whole lot of nonsense which could have been avoided.

Anyways ill leave it with you with what you do.

Not to be mean or anything but the reputation he has gained on the internet i don't think any promoter would want him as an understudy. Like i said i'm not being mean its just once you gain a reputation such as Adam for swearing at people who offered him advice, offered potential customers fights and then refused entry to other people. Begged for fans, etc. No one is going to want to then take that reputation onto their name.

Archived