APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

You are right Fuck the haters, someone from WWE said something like that on a site i saw, LOL

see on monday if u can win these tickets if not u gonna have to pay sorry man

I hope you understand he was joking

he doesnt, which just sums everything up :rolleyes:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well mate they will turn up so stop talking crap

I'm sorry but any i of the guys you have booked sees this thread then I bet they will be thinking twice about turning up. It sounds like your giving away tickets left right and center which means I'll be surprised if that 40 was all paid for if you giving away tickets the people might not even turn up. If anyone who lives local is planing on going to this I was would turn up on the day rather then buy my tickets before hand as you might be left out of pocket.

This whole thing just sounds like a mess. You don't need advise you need to not try and run a wrestling show.

so what if i have a bit of attitude, i did the right thing when i 1st posted on here i payed my guys and

i had people having ago at, how about everyone just stops having a dig at me and help me make this

show work. Also i did just say sorry to people who i made threats to

think that just about says it all

I only started a year ago but you wouldn't hear any other promoter having a go at me - why ? because I have always asked and listened to advice from promoters , wrestlers and many others. I've not always agreed but always been respectful when listening and always thanked them.

I know that I offered you so much advice at the beginning and you ignored pretty much all of it then gave me shit when I told you I could not help you any more.

I'm sorry Adam but you have not got any skills needed to run a show and when you put on a poor show it effects promoters like myself who work there bollocks off to make the Britwres scene better.

i second this

Adam, I for one would like to see you succeed. It won't happen overnight, but with patience and education, you may well. I'd like most British shows succeed, and take strides to raise the bar and profile for British wrestling as a whole.

Saying that, you need to make a few changes. First of all, if you insist on using the UKFF to advertise your shows, stop talking/typing. Entirely. Reply to your threads with show updates and answer show related questions. Let your shows do the rest. You do yourself no favours at all by doing anything else. Also, when you do update your shows, use a Word program to eliminate spelling/grammar mistakes. I want to be educated and enlightened by promoters, and only then will I part with my money. If a promoter presents as something less than that, I am not turned on I'm afraid. I want to be turned on.

Try that for starters. Ignore the negative. Don't rise to the bait. Prove the nay-sayers wrong with careful planning, strong advertising and a heart-stopping show. Stop asking UKFF'ers for hints and tips. If you need hints and tips from a wrestling fan forum, you have no business promoting. Look for advice from those who have proven themselves, and get a plan of action in place long before you put a show together and begin advertising. If you have the energy and passion to put on a show that will make fans look forward to your shows, then creating strong foundations will benefit you tons, now and in the future.

Do you think your parents will fund your next show as well

For a start dumb ass my family ain't paying 4 this one and they will NOT be paying for the next one

Yes, I'm clearly the "dumb ass" here, you egregious pisswit.

Do you think your parents will fund your next show as well

For a start dumb ass my family ain't paying 4 this one and they will NOT be paying for the next one

Yes, I'm clearly the "dumb ass" here, you egregious pisswit.

I am sorry for that comment but i hate it when people get personal saying stuff about my family. ok

I still haven't worked out whether this is some sort of rib or something. Surely, one person can't be as stupid as this guy without putting it on.

Reading through the threads, that's the opinion I strongly get as well. For about three months, he's been going "i promise i will get betta n start promotin proply n take advice from now on ok" and then almost immediately letting rip with further displays of fuckwittery. It's very hard to believe someone could be as big a mong as this fella. The whole thing reeks of a big wind-up. But if it is a wind-up, there seem to be about fifty people in on it, with all the PMs and facebook nonsense he's been doing. So it appears he is real, but if so, he's either about 12 or genuinely disabled/mentally ill. Even Staniforth must read this thread hear about this thread off all his mates in the pub and be embarrassed for the lad.

Archived