APB WRESTLING present MENTAL MAYHEM - Saturday Oct 29th - Leeds

adam bowler

how about if i get 300 people buying tickets i will get one of my talents to put me though a table hows that sound

That sounds ridiculous, why would you put yourself in a dangerous position just because you got 300 paying people to attend (which would be hard anyway at such venues i believe)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about if i get 300 people buying tickets i will get one of my talents to put me though a table hows that sound

That sounds ridiculous, why would you put yourself in a dangerous position just because you got 300 paying people to attend (which would be hard anyway at such venues i believe)

In all honesty I will let someone put me through a table if I get 300 paying customers ;)

i am sorry ok please fergive me i change my ways and prove u wrong

When?! You have said this countless times and continue to repeat your offensive comments to people and run your promotion into the ground before its up and running by isolating wrestlers, fellow promoters and most importatly, potential customers

• Paid Members

Yes, the incident with RVD where he got his back sliced open. It will not benefit the show if you have to be taken away early on a stretcher. Leave the in ring stuff to those that know what they're doing.

Yes, the incident with RVD where he got his back sliced open. It will not benefit the show if you have to be taken away early on a stretcher. Leave the in ring stuff to those that know what they're doing.

It probably would, to be honest

That's perhaps the most idiotic remark from someone (apparently) promoting a show I have ever heard.

Congratulations, you are the first winner of the (Dirty Eddie Enterprises, sponsored) "Peter Staniforth Award" for dis-services to UK Wrestling.

MRC-RFG841.jpg

130257_main.jpg

granted my joke was bad and in bad taste, the inevitable PM followed

why u being nasty for, it benifit the show if i get hurt it benifit everyone if i hurt u dont u think

I'm fucking bricking it!!! :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
granted my joke was bad and in bad taste, the inevitable PM followed

why u being nasty for, it benifit the show if i get hurt it benifit everyone if i hurt u dont u think

I'm fucking bricking it!!! :rolleyes:

Fye just back of the kid - he's mental you know ;)

Archived