Who is more BORING than McGillicutty & Otunga?

SK8_WAR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

How soon we forget The Hart Dynasty. DH Smiths overwhelming boringness took over the entire team.

To whoever asked have WWE ever managed to get someone over with this sort of angle, pointing out how boring someone is as an angle...I'd say Steve 'Partytime' Blackman would be a case where it worked and he got more over than he ever would have been without it.

i always hated the babyface godwins. so awful. didn't do anything untill the heel turn.

Absolutely. They were horrid and so miscast as good guys. They were perfectly decent as a big bruising redneck heel team too. It was the same story, but flipped, with the New Rockers at the time too. They were perfect as likeable faces, but some bright spark decided to turn them heel and they were so useless and unnatural in such a role.

For me, the Harris Twins in any gimmick other than the Blu's Brothers would probably be about as boring as it gets. Otunga and McGillicutty are definitely around that level though.

Some of these choices are a bit of a shock; The Beverly Brothers?... Heavenly Bodies??....THE QUEBECERS????!!! :omg:

• Paid Members
Some of these choices are a bit of a shock; The Beverly Brothers?... Heavenly Bodies??....THE QUEBECERS????!!! :omg:

Four top workers. Four over workers. Two great gimmicks. Did the Quebecers have any bad matches? They had crackers with the Steiner Brothers, The Harts, The Headshrikers, Jannetty and 123 Kid. Whats wrong with the Bodies and the Mounties?

• Paid Members
Four top workers. Four over workers. Two great gimmicks. Did the Quebecers have any bad matches? They had crackers with the Steiner Brothers, The Harts, The Headshrikers, Jannetty and 123 Kid. Whats wrong with the Bodies and the Mounties?

To be fair it's all opinion, but I think some people probably are confusing 'dislike' for a team with thembeing boring. I didn't really enjoy La Resistance or most of the other anti-USA teams, but for the most part I couldn't call them boring. Shit? Maybe? Unenjoyable to watch? Perhaps. But not boring.

I always found the Kidman and London combo a bit dull. Really good in ring, but I never really felt compelled to watch them.

The Quebecers were great during their first run with the WWE but it was downhill the moment they fucked off to WCW and they were a shell of their former selfs by the time they returned to the WWE.

Some teams that almost bored me to tears.

The Smoking Gunns before Sunny and the heel turn

The Body Donnas

The Young Stallions

The Killer Bees

Men on a Mission

The Undertaker and The Big Show

Archived