Who is more BORING than McGillicutty & Otunga?

SK8_WAR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly Otunga and McGillicutty's fault, is it? Most of their riegn, they were part of the Nexus, which was still at the forefront of the booking. If you are going to think of boring-as tag teams... Major Brothers? (pre-edge heads), What about the Uso's? We all know they are totally over!

• Paid Members
The whole burying process has been unnecessarily brutal. If they are that boring, why didn't they just lose the titles to 'Air Boom' (worst team name I think I've ever heard, but I trust some member's will have a few gems in that department!) and get sent back to FCW?

I'm just presuming that they are going to do something with this storyline. What that might be, I have no fucking idea. I don't know if I'm intrigued by all this or not.

• Paid Members

I'm hoping this is going to finally stop that god awful name of Hennig's and have him be refered to as Michael Hennig or something, saying he's not boring, he's perfect.

Could finally see Otunga do his A List gimmick he seemed to be trying to get over in season 1.

Both god awful ideas I know, but it has to be better than intentionally burying two of your future guys on live TV every week surely.

Have WWE ever executed a story properly where someone is boring, a loser, etc and they've triumphantly turned things around? Seem to recollect something with MVP but otherwise, these things just don't work.

This reminds me the Lance Storm boring angle that really burried him.

• Paid Members
Lo Down

I'm not having that.

Lo Down were great as Heat regulars/occasional main eventers. If I remember correctly, they got over fairly well and had a sweet double frog splash as a finisher.

Archived