Who is more BORING than McGillicutty & Otunga?

SK8_WAR

• Paid Members
Furnas and Lafon were dull as dishwater though. They were very good at wrestling and all that malarky, but they really didn't translate well to WWF.

Yeah, they really didn't have anything approaching the charisma needed for a long run in the WWE. I quite enjoyed what little they did, though.

As for the Beverlys, they were great fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPlfPbEh9w...feature=related

"NOOO!"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Absolutely dire, I thought. Up there with Tito Santana and IRS as some of the dullest acts they had when I was a kid.

I loved the Beverlys. The Shaker Heights Spike is still one of the coolest finishers ever, they had great music, and The Genius for a manager. They had it all for me. Also, Mike Enos is completely brilliant.

Otunga and McGillicutty are to 2011 what Cade and Jindrak were to 2003.

On a semi related note, I always thought the A List thing for Otunga had some life in it..Am I right in thinking he was runner up in NXT 1? Sure as hell wasn't because he was the best wrestler!!

The Bev's were pretty bland at the time but I always have fond memories on their battles with the steiners.

As it turned out I downloaded their shoot interview and have tried to watch it several times and turned it off cause they are so boring.

A few teams that were as or more boring than McGillitunga.....

The Dicks

The DOA

Gymini

Bashams

The New Midnight Express (Holly & Gunn)

Deuce & Domino

No way were Lo Down worse, if only for the fact that at one point they were decked out in turbans and assorted Tiger Ali Singh attire. And of course the powerplex variation.

• Paid Members
The Beverly Brothers

Hold the freakin' phone! WHAT? Beverley Brothers were boring? WHAT? The Brothers Beverley? WHAT? Give them a manager and they were simply Genius! If only I could find a poem :(

That just looked so nasty! Thing is, by WWE's own admission they were over working a different gimmick in AWA, so if WWE didn't feel things were working then it's down to the booking most likely!

Archived