The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking they might be gimmicked coffins, open one it's full of thumbtacks, another barbed wire, another lightbulbs. Feel like it'll be similar to Ricky banderas/vampiro in wsx.

I'd go for that. That'd be pretty awesome to see.

Is it Season 3 they are taping this weekend? Had they already started doing so?

Yes I believe this weekend & next are the last of the season 3 tapings. I had seen some spoilers from previous tapings & when looking it up, it seems that there were 2 weekends of tapings in March and 2 more in April.

• Paid Members

Either Mil Muertes throws the best worked punches in the business or he's just straight up punching fools for real. What a guy and what a match. Can't wait to see where it goes with Matanza, Catrina and Mil now.

Cage isn't doing anything at the moment. Hope they throw him in with Matanza.

Either Mil Muertes throws the best worked punches in the business or he's just straight up punching fools for real. What a guy and what a match. Can't wait to see where it goes with Matanza, Catrina and Mil now.

Mil's punches look so brutal. That first straight punch he landed on Matanza was a thing of beauty.

The match itself was great. I really do wonder how they worked that Catrina ending, though. The mystery man thing has got me intrigued too.

This season is shorter, right? Only about 10 episodes left? We could be looking at a fantastic conclusion.

I dont know if anybody can answer this but does anybody know when CMLL stopped being shown on Televisa? And also on Cadena Tres for that matter? It seems the show on a channel called Claro Sports is now the 'main show'.

When I wasn't on a night out I used to enjoy my Saturday night CMLL double header of Televisa at 9pm (UK time) and then Cadena Tres at 1am (UK time)

• Paid Members

Good main event on LU this week. Mundo, Evans, Black and Taya as a sneaky chickenshit heel stable are loads of fun.

The other two matches were forgettable. Is there a wrestler more boring in this day and age than Chavo Guerrero? But next week...MONSTER VS MACHINE! Fucking hell. This is why I love LU. The Ryan/Cortez/Cisqo scene was the right kind of cheese. And if you were wondering where Mil Muertes has gone, he's now a trophy on King Cuerno's wall...why the hell not?!

Archived