IWA Mid-South has new owners

Adorable Adrian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who finds that repugnant spectacle entertaining has a gaping hole where their sense of morality should be. It was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, not even just wrestling-related. How the fuck could you find it in any way entertaining? What if the guy had died, which was more than possible, given what that fucking cunt Rotten and his son - his FUCKING YOUNG CHILD - did? Is shit like that just a bit of a daft laugh to you? I hate getting on the old soap box, but seriously, dude...

Guilty, I have very low morals. I didn

Fair enough, Richie. I'm drawn towards fucked up shit, too - executions and whatnot. That's just out of morbid curiosity, though, and testing my own limits, rather than getting a kick out of it, which is how you came across with that post. What Rotten did to that guy was, I hope you realise, the opposite of what Our Great Sport should be about.

Fair enough, Richie. I'm drawn towards fucked up shit, too - executions and whatnot. That's just out of morbid curiosity, though, and testing my own limits, rather than getting a kick out of it, which is how you came across with that post. What Rotten did to that guy was, I hope you realise, the opposite of what Our Great Sport should be about.

Get yourself Traces of Death watched. That's pretty fucking grim. I don't know if its actually "getting a kick" so to speak or just finding the element of pure shock to be exciting. I know Rotten was completley wrong to set the poor fucker up like that, but I will admit to enjoying the footage. I do like consensual death matches too though like.

• Moderators

Yeah, Faces is mainly fabricated, but at least it's a bit of a laugh. Traces of Death is fucking dire though. Mondo Cane is still, and forever will be, King of the Mondo genre.

Anyone who finds that repugnant spectacle entertaining has a gaping hole where their sense of morality should be. It was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen, not even just wrestling-related. How the fuck could you find it in any way entertaining? What if the guy had died, which was more than possible, given what that fucking cunt Rotten and his son - his FUCKING YOUNG CHILD - did? Is shit like that just a bit of a daft laugh to you? I hate getting on the old soap box, but seriously, dude...

Pfft, someone getting smashed up in a death match, so what? Wrestling's kinda fucked up, people get hurt, if you don't like that you really shouldn't watch any.

And this from a guy who in the next paragraph is drawn towards watching what amounts to a snuff film to push his own limits? What the fuck?

Pfft, someone getting smashed up in a death match, so what? Wrestling's kinda fucked up, people get hurt, if you don't like that you really shouldn't watch any.

And this from a guy who in the next paragraph is drawn towards watching what amounts to a snuff film to push his own limits? What the fuck?

You've either completely misunderstood my point, which was perfectly clear, or you're just generally thick. Maybe try reading my posts again more slowly and saying the words along to yourself, see if that helps.

• Paid Members

Faces of Death bollocks or not was fucking lush stuff. Dr Francis B. Gross is a timeless creation :p

Banned from TV isn't too bad whack either.

EDIT: Just stuck Traces on now... the narrator is fucking gash

Did you watch the video and understand the circumstances of the situation? It was a fucking set up, he didn

Archived