UFC 133: Evans vs Ortiz 2 Discussion thread

wandshogun09

How exactly are we missing out when it's on the website? Look, I'm not being funny, but I don't wanna carry on with this conversation anymore. ESPN aren't showing the prelims, but they'll be on the website, so they'll still be viewable. If it's that much of a problem that American's are getting the prelims on the tele and we aren't, get a VISA sorted out and and a plane ticket and off you pop. Problem solved

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How exactly are we missing out when it's on the website? Look, I'm not being funny, but I don't wanna carry on with this conversation anymore. ESPN aren't showing the prelims, but they'll be on the website, so they'll still be viewable. If it's that much of a problem that American's are getting the prelims on the tele and we aren't, get a VISA sorted out and and a plane ticket and off you pop. Problem solved

It doesn't really effect me at all, I was just arguing your point where you said we were lucky to get them and I don't believe we are lucky to get something that the rest of the world gets and that the ufc said would be sorted for UFC 133. It makes no real difference to me if they are shown on the TV or the internet.

Here I am, having to download EVERYTHING because none of it is available here. You at least get to see main events LIVE!

You know how many great fights i've had spoiled simply because i don't have the means to see the shows AT ALL over here. (streaming doesn't count it sucks too hard).

Count your blessings, its on your TV.. thats a whole lot.

Ontopic: Really looking forward to the main event simply because of Tito. I couldnt have cared less about it with Phil Davis.. eugh.

It doesn't really effect me at all, I was just arguing your point where you said we were lucky to get them and I don't believe we are lucky to get something that the rest of the world gets and that the ufc said would be sorted for UFC 133. It makes no real difference to me if they are shown on the TV or the internet.

I thought they were showing ALL the prelims on facebook?

Yep correct, Kickboxing nation of the world yet we cant seem to wrap our head around MMA just yet. We produce some of the greatest fighters in history.. yet you cant even watch UFC on TV here.

Yeah everybody including Joe Rogan thinks its a paradise for combat sport fans here, but the reality is that we get absolutly nothing. We dont have those pay channels over here and we dont have a PPV system.

• Paid Members

Dana White Blog #2

basically a recap of UFC 132, worth a look though. You get to see Dana's reactions to some of the finishes, he didn't look too thrilled at Wanderlei getting dropped, and Chuck looked pissed that Tito scored a win over Bader :laugh: that feud will never die.

Rashad + Tito =

Heres

Brilliant! Pissing myself laughing at the last bit from Tito. :laugh:

I can't remember a fighter going from hated villain to underdog hero, the extent and quickness of which that Tito has done. Another thing to love about the sport!

Archived