The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very much so. So I guess flavour's going to have actual gameplay value? Wonder what, though?

I think at this point we're best not to get ourselves into questioning that past noting that it has been inserted and that something down the line may or may not happen or change because of these texts.

• Paid Members

The last game I was in where random flavour text got thrown about, a load of people died not long after. Though at this stage in the game there isn't much we can do but wait it out with our fingers crossed :/

I'm in the mood for a bit of Tit for Tat. I'm impressed you stuck with your decision to lynch me! Kudos!

Anyway, good luck everyone, this game seems very unique and interesting. Lets hope that it continues to be so!

Vote : Chris Stone

Am I the only one who thinks it possible that The Thing may turn good people bad? If the game is based on the film, I feel like it's something we should look out for.

Anyway, what are we going to do next?

I'm in the mood for a bit of Tit for Tat. I'm impressed you stuck with your decision to lynch me! Kudos!

Anyway, good luck everyone, this game seems very unique and interesting. Lets hope that it continues to be so!

Vote : Chris Stone

Translated: 'OMGUS'

• Paid Members

Was that a scream? Everybody looks at everybody else. There's only one way to decide this.

You take votes. If you all agree, you lynch someone.

If you get it right, then that helps you live.

If you get it wrong? Guess that makes you a murderer.

Votecount

Chris Stone (1) - Dazz

Dazz (1) - Chris Stone

Swiftstrike (1) - unfitfinlay

SMS (1)- Triple A

Triple A (1)- Swiftstrike

Denzel Maggiore (2) - Kenny McBride, Teedy Kay

Teedy Kay (1)- Lou Cyfer

Lou Cyfer (1) - Carbomb

UnfitFinlay (1) - SMS

Not Voting: Denzel Maggiore

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Archived