The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Paid Members
If not being able to post between about 8am-5.30pm isn't a problem, I'd like to get in this one. I haven't played in a while.

Shouldn't be a problem. Add yourself to the list...

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Aye enough of the 'if he plays i wont' from either side plx plx :) You're both good players who make the game stronger in your own ways :)

As for those talking of Day 1 practise: Isn't that the easiest day!? I don't think i've ever been lynched though, so i guess it's just the bit i'm ok at :p

And Kenny: I'll never allow you to have day 2 practice :D

I find day 1 the hardest day as there is no info there and I'm not great at playing no info and tend to get involved in the craziness I shouldn't, I referenced it before which is why I have done a number of replacement into games to avoid this but I think it best now to get some day 1 play in and see how I can improve on this and use that to get better latter day reads.

Also if Kenny dies first night phase I'm looking at you Chris.

• Paid Members
Aye enough of the 'if he plays i wont' from either side plx plx :) You're both good players who make the game stronger in your own ways :)

As for those talking of Day 1 practise: Isn't that the easiest day!? I don't think i've ever been lynched though, so i guess it's just the bit i'm ok at :p

And Kenny: I'll never allow you to have day 2 practice :D

I find day 1 the hardest day as there is no info there and I'm not great at playing no info and tend to get involved in the craziness I shouldn't, I referenced it before which is why I have done a number of replacement into games to avoid this but I think it best now to get some day 1 play in and see how I can improve on this and use that to get better latter day reads.

Also if Kenny dies first night phase I'm looking at you Chris.

I'm bad for this too. Although I was a suspect early in the last game and WAS scum, truth be told I probably would have been even if I was town.

• Paid Members
I don't mind playing but have no idea what to do and I tend to be on here all sorts of hours...if that is allowed?

You should be okay with the hours thing, have you read any of the games played here previously? If not don't worry to much we are a friend crowd and will help you along.

I don't mind playing but have no idea what to do and I tend to be on here all sorts of hours...if that is allowed?

You should be okay with the hours thing, have you read any of the games played here previously? If not don't worry to much we are a friend crowd and will help you along.

Can't say that I have. I have no idea what this even involves lol

• Paid Members

Have a check at some of the links in my sig, they'll help you out for starters, but generally speaking, reading a few of the past games, and checking that wiki should help you.

• Paid Members

Have a quick look at the flash guide in Mike sig it gives the basic premise for the game and the rest you can be helped with along the way.

Archived