The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Paid Members
(just to stop mike nagging me about these bloody games)

As good a reason as any, welcome to the fold! I'm sure if mike has been nagging you you've probably seen the links in his sig :D

Turned out the fool hadn't, as he had sigs turned off. He has been pointed in the right direction though :D

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

1 - Carbomb

2 - Chris Stone

3 - Dazz

4 - Swiftstrike

5 - Kenny McBride

6 - SMS

7 - Triple A

8 - Denzel Maggiore

9 - Teedy Kay

10 - Lou Cyfer

Any more for any more? Ron, if your hours are similar to AAA's, I can't see it being a problem.

• Paid Members
1 - Carbomb

2 - Chris Stone

3 - Dazz

4 - Swiftstrike

5 - Kenny McBride

6 - SMS

7 - Triple A

8 - Denzel Maggiore

9 - Teedy Kay

10 - Lou Cyfer

Any more for any more? Ron, if your hours are similar to AAA's, I can't see it being a problem.

Maybe put me on the reserve list. I honestly don't know what my hours will be like. I'm part of a pretty time-consuming research project, and I'm also working. There are some days where I've left my flat at about 8 in the morning and not been back till around midnight. The workload may let-up a little, but I don't wanna commit to the game if I can't put the time into it, it's not fair on others.

I'm pretty disappointed I can't be part of it at this stage, it looks great.

• Paid Members
What hours will we need to be on here? I work all kinds of hours so one day I may be on between say 9pm - 2am, then another day I could be on mid afternoon onwards and the weekend I am usually around for most of the day. I don't really do mornings though.

It doesn't really matter, day phases normally last about a week, so as long as you're able to post at least once a day on average you'll be fine. Obviously the more you can join in and post the better, but if you go with a minimum of once per 24 hours all will be fine. Obviously if you have chance to bounce stuff back and forth for a period, it's good to do so, lest you get accused of lurking.

What hours will we need to be on here? I work all kinds of hours so one day I may be on between say 9pm - 2am, then another day I could be on mid afternoon onwards and the weekend I am usually around for most of the day. I don't really do mornings though.

It doesn't really matter, day phases normally last about a week, so as long as you're able to post at least once a day on average you'll be fine. Obviously the more you can join in and post the better, but if you go with a minimum of once per 24 hours all will be fine. Obviously if you have chance to bounce stuff back and forth for a period, it's good to do so, lest you get accused of lurking.

Yeah should easily be able to do that as I tend to post at various times on here anyway.

• Paid Members

1 - Carbomb

2 - Chris Stone

3 - Dazz

4 - Swiftstrike

5 - Kenny McBride

6 - SMS

7 - Triple A

8 - Denzel Maggiore

9 - Teedy Kay

10 - Lou Cyfer

11 - UnfitFinlay

Come on, guys. Who else? Ron, stop being a wimp and join in. Lion, where the hell are you?

• Paid Members
1 - Carbomb

2 - Chris Stone

3 - Dazz

4 - Swiftstrike

5 - Kenny McBride

6 - SMS

7 - Triple A

8 - Denzel Maggiore

9 - Teedy Kay

10 - Lou Cyfer

11 - UnfitFinlay

Come on, guys. Who else? Ron, stop being a wimp and join in. Lion, where the hell are you?

Like I said, it's extremely unlikely I'll be able to post much :(

I'd go as far as to say I think in a fortnight FOR a fortnight I wouldn't be able to post at all :(

Sorry!

Archived