The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

Also, brownie, your comment about my vote is misleading. I had my vote on Lou. I later said I had seen enough to be convinced about TripleA too. Is it suddenly scummu to get reads on more than one player at once? I also said I'd happily switch my vote if people thought I should. I kinda suspect scum will bus someoe if need be today though. They can't afford to make their identities blatantly obvious.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Also, brownie, your comment about my vote is misleading. I had my vote on Lou. I later said I had seen enough to be convinced about TripleA too. Is it suddenly scummu to get reads on more than one player at once? I also said I'd happily switch my vote if people thought I should. I kinda suspect scum will bus someoe if need be today though. They can't afford to make their identities blatantly obvious.

I think you should switch, Kenny. The fact that Triple A is on your wagon is enough to convince me that you are town but, you are at L2, and all we are doing is splitting the town vote. If either Lou or Brownie are town then we are toast.

Trips has been scummy all the way through the game, which makes me think that he's the original scum. If I'm right and we lynch him, we should be able to stop the recruitment (otherwise the game would be unwinnable from a town perspective), which put us right back in the driving seat.

I'll switch my vote if necessary but I really think Triple A is the best lynch today.

• Paid Members

Triple A, the Human has been killed.

I've just confirmed with the Thing leader that he has Recruited Kenny McBride, so the game is over.

Well done, The Thing. Nothing can now stop you taking over the world. Humanity has failed utterly.

Flavour, blah blah etc to come later, as I'm out after work. Hope you all enjoyed the game.

Archived