The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

First solid case you've made this game. :p

The lack of daytalk was a nightmare for me because I couldn't speak to Finlay and Carbomb to help me lynch SMS and there was a moment when Kenny had 2 votes that Finlay, Bomber and I were all online and could've hammered and won. But a win is a win.

Interesting fact - i've only ever won as scum. I've never won as town.

Ouch!

Quoted for the fact that you are probably right though.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Very few people have, brownie! I did in that ultra-short cops game swiftstrike ran, but I think that was just luck on the part of the lynchers. I was dead against the quick lynch that wound up winning the game super-early, so it didn't really feel like I won.

• Paid Members
One last thing, but mod, what were your plans if Carbomb had tried to recruit Lou on day 1?

As it was day would Lou become scum or would Carbomb have died?

Would we be looking at our shortest ever game here on the good ol' UKFF?

The recruit would have been unsuccessful, but Carbomb wouldn't have died.

• Paid Members
First solid case you've made this game. :p

The lack of daytalk was a nightmare for me because I couldn't speak to Finlay and Carbomb to help me lynch SMS and there was a moment when Kenny had 2 votes that Finlay, Bomber and I were all online and could've hammered and won. But a win is a win.

Interesting fact - i've only ever won as scum. I've never won as town.

Was that on the very last day? I remember seeing you both but I'd pushed the case on Triple A so much and just buddied with Kenny that switching my vote would've outed me as scum and, since we couldn't talk, I didn't want to take the risk that someone would unvote before Carbomb could hammer. I figured it was safer just to wait and see where Carbomb placed his vote so I could hammer if necessary.

Have town won many games on here? The only one I've been in was Ron's game and I got the impression that it was the first town win in a long time.

• Paid Members

Fair enough Stone :)

Also, just had a though, in regards to game set-up for future use. A doc in this sort of game doesn't really help matters quite so much. Reason being that normally you can be sure that if you're a doc and nobody dies, you've made a successful protect (okay, roleblocks could come into things, as could bulletproof's etc. But generally speaking, it gives you a good feel of a player). In a cult game, there are no deaths, which meant that when there were no deaths the doc would either be thinking he's on one hell of a roll, or just never really know if he's protecting right. It essentially weakens the doc role right down (though is still handy for town, just massively less so than before).

• Paid Members

In answer to your question finley taking this from my mafia scum site wiki games I played and results in reverse order

The thing

Scum win

--

Pick you power

- Scum Win

--

WCW vs. nWo

Scum win

--

The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Scum win

--

WWE Invasion Royal Mafia Rumble

Scum win

--

Cluedo mafia

scum win

--

There's A Mafia In My Boot

serial killer win

--

Nexus (No, not that Nexus) does Mafia Scum

scum win

--

Open Mafia Game

TOWN WIN

--

What The Hell? Mafia Game

TOWN WIN

--

Mafia Scum 2

TOWN WIN

I think mafia 1 was town win as well if I remember correctly, my games I ran where 50/50 split I think as well but they seem to have disappeared so I can't confirm, what games am I missing here, I know I didn't play Ron's game but I think that makes every game on site.

Archived