The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

Scum wouldn't need to push a wagon if the numbers are right. They'd just hammer it. A bit odd I haven't been lynched yet then in that case too.

Well, no. Both votes on me are from scum. And scum don't want you to die because you're scum.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So why haven't you been hammered? If I was scum, I wouldn't vote you outright unless I was sure my scum buddies would back me up.

Because both voters may be scum, meaning they can't hammer

FOS TripleA

Exactly. You and Lou are trying to push a wagon on me. One town vote goes on me and your scum buddies pounce. Has it not occurred to you that if either you or Lou is town, I'm a sitting duck right now? If either of you is town, are you SO sure of my guilt that you'd play that way?

• Paid Members

Lou Cyfer (1) - Kenny McBride

Kenny McBride (2) - Lou Cyfer, Triple A

Triple A (1) - Unfitfinlay

Not Voting: Carbomb, Chris Stone, Bristep, Brownie, Teedy Kay

With 9 voting, 5 are needed to lynch.

///////////////////////////////////??????????????????????////////////////////////////////////////////

??????????????????????????????????????////////////////////////////////////?????????????????????????????????//

????????????????????????????????/////////////////////////?????????????????????????/////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////???????????????????????????????????????????????????????//????????////////////////

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

This is base, you can't survive this......we will play you music until your inevitable end......

I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll never know

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

• Paid Members

I'd prefer Lou or Kenny today.

I think Kenny is scum, but it's based on a simplistic naive theory. I'm willing to vote for him now, but with the precariousness of the numbers, i'd like a bit more of a concensus before I do.

I'd prefer Kenny to be honest as I'm human, town, normal - no special powers, but hey even if I wasn't id still say that right?

Other than putting my blood in a Petri dish and getting a hot nail there's not a lot I can do to :(

• Paid Members

Okay, 24 hours until deadline and i'm only online until 5pm today.

I'm going to stick to my guns here and bet on Kenny being recruited last night.

I'm sorry if i'm wrong.

Vote: Kenny McBride

Hmmm. Three votes and they're all from my scumspects. Either I'm right about at least one of them or town is about to lose the game. At this point, if you're town you MUST decide and vote ASAP, ideally for TripleA or Lou Cyfer. Crunch time, folks. Make it count.

• Paid Members

Kenny, you've just sealed it for me.

That was a weak, weak post. I'm now a scumspect of yours, when your only real mention of me so far has been this:

Giving up, more or less. Every decision I've made so far has been wrong. I've focussed on trying to get real reads and ignoring my gut. My gut says Stone, finlay, Lou and either TripleA or Brownie. But it doesn't matter. We're all going to die anyway.

which you've not then followed up on.

You've also claimed to have seen enough to know that Triple A should be lynched and then you've voted elsewhere.

I've got nothing to prove and I already said that that post was just a gut feeling. TripleA is scum, no question. I wanted to let him dig his own hole though, which he's done well. You I was only unsure about because you replaced in, so a change in posting style o tactics wouldn't have been noticed. I'm not all that sure now, but since there's no wagon on you yet.

If you're town, how do you explain Lou and TripleA still being alive at this stage? I think everyone's been online since they got votes. So are they, with their votes on me scum or are finlay and I both scum? Do the logic work. I am not scum. I think I got a good read on the scum team and now I'm a target as a result. Town MUST vote for Lou or TripleA NOW.

Archived