The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd be more interested in answering solid questions than doing back and forth "you're scum" "no i'm not" bollocks. Especially based on such poor arguments.

If you all give me solid questions i'll answer them. I am a human though so you're all wasting your time.

• Paid Members

The "lay a FoS" one?.

ok

FoS Unfitfinlay

FoS TeedyKay

Finlay is hounding me for poor reasons, some that happened days ago and weren't even scummy then. He's also happy to lay blame on me for the no lynch even though both myself and Teedy pushed it, and everyone who was playing went along with it happily until it backfired and nobody wanted to take the blame.

Teedy because he seems to eager to buddy up to me, and nobody seems to be blaming him for the same reasons they blame me. With the amount of recruiting that's probably went on, I find it odd than I'm Human and being hounded about the no votes, but he isn't. I reckon that's cos he's been recruited.

sorry long shitty day at work, my missus mum slapping her about so i've fixed a big fucking bolt to her bedroom door.

what do town want me to do unvote?

If thats for the best then I will,

I just like to get my votes up just incase there's a deadline so i don't miss it.

I've no idea how i can scum hunt other than doing an austin powers impersonation:

Should I change my vote to a fellow lurker? no one is going to be daft enough to put their hand in the air and go "yes i am a monster"

I'm doing my best to try and read between the lines but they are so darn good at this I don't stand a chance, so I go with my gut feeling which has led us to two no votes and then when we did lynch I was voting for the other candidate.

• Paid Members
If you all give me solid questions i'll answer them. I am a human though so you're all wasting your time.

I have a few.

1) Why do you think we find ourselves in this position?

2) Do you find the lurking or no lynching in days one and two most detrimental to town?

3) We now know the scum are a 4 person unit. Are there 4 names you can put together to form that unit?

4) What do you make of Chris Stones' view that you are more lynchable than Teedy due to Teedys attitude towards being lynched?

Don't you think they would have done that by now if Kenny was town?. I think we may have just accidently found our first scum.

That actually makes me thing Lou is scum over Kenny, flies against my reads but it's odd that trips would push Kenny as scum when Lou could just as easily be scum (1 scum on a town wagon would mean no scum rush).

My clearest thoughts are that TripleA and now probably Lou are scum, which pretty much clears Kenny for me. There seems to be an underlying concerted effort to stop focus on Trips today, and coupled with the wagon derailment yesterday it makes me wonder if the recruiting mechanic hinges on the original thing being alive and Trips is said scum numero uno.

Also why has Trips constantly got away with reducing every vote or FOS on him down to the no-lynch thing? He keeps bringing it up while at the same time accusing people of not letting the subject drop, accuses Finlay of "hounding him" despite the fact that he refuses to acknowledge or try to answer the points finlay has made. He is just blaring out scum on my radar, and I think he's our safe bet for hitting scum today and letting the game continue (and if I'm right about the recruitment mechanic, swing the game back in our favour).

• Paid Members
Finlay is hounding me for poor reasons, some that happened days ago and weren't even scummy then. He's also happy to lay blame on me for the no lynch even though both myself and Teedy pushed it, and everyone who was playing went along with it happily until it backfired and nobody wanted to take the blame.

Firstly, if there's a time limit for questioning posts then I should probably apologise to Snake for spending most of days two and three in the last game pushing that his RVS on Kenny was evidence that they were scum buddies (which they were.)

Secondly, if the reasons I'm hounding you for are so poor then why not respond to them? Why keep dragging it back to "You only suspect me because I wanted a no lynch and Teedy did as well" while ignoring all the other reasons I've given?

My clearest thoughts are that TripleA and now probably Lou are scum, which pretty much clears Kenny for me. There seems to be an underlying concerted effort to stop focus on Trips today, and coupled with the wagon derailment yesterday it makes me wonder if the recruiting mechanic hinges on the original thing being alive and Trips is said scum numero uno.

That's a good point actually. If he is the original thing and the recruitment hinges on him being alive then it would explain why he's been so reluctant to scum hunt from Day One. A town player has no reason not to try to find scum, especially a normal human who has been active anyway. A Cult leader whose success depends entirely on him staying alive on the other hand.....

I don't like his FOS on Teedy either actually. It's too weak a reason for me to think he's genuinely trying to deflect suspicion onto Teedy, which makes me wonder if he realises he's probably going to get lynched and is trying to create distance from a scum buddy. Something to look at in the next phase, I think.

• Paid Members

Right, here's where I stand on this, my main suspicion is at Lou, I'm also very suss of Chris at this point too.

I feel a vote was thrown at Kenny as he's always dodgy I'm these games and I think at any time a random vote may have gone his way during a day phase, especially when slightly pushed. Kenny votes the other way and still no-one has been lynched.

This means a human has defo voted a thing here, and a thing has voted a human, we just have to decide which way, and there's just something not right in my eyes about Lou, and Chris and there take your votes off keep them on posts.

If I could be arses to bold on my iPhone I would, but I can't:

FOS Lou & Chris

I think we've reached a cracking 50/50 option for us, we should be looking at the pair of them now and making our decision on one of them!

Archived