The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1. Because points being put against me aren't worth responding to. It's going in circles.

It's only going in circles because you aren't responding to them. You're either changing the accusations against you or just ignoring them and I'm having to repeat myself.

I've seen enough to convince me to lynch Trips. What do you all think?

I'm happy with that. He's avoided responding to some pretty valid points and, at this stage, I can only assume it's because he has no response to them, because he's scum.

VOTE TRIPLE A

• Paid Members

Nobody find it odd that Kenny hasn't been hammered yet? We're in LYLO, one vote for him will end the game if he's Town. 2 votes have been on him a while now, and there's 4 Things apparently.

I think it's fairly obvious he's scum!

Nobody find it odd that Kenny hasn't been hammered yet? We're in LYLO, one vote for him will end the game if he's Town. 2 votes have been on him a while now, and there's 4 Things apparently.

I think it's fairly obvious he's scum!

I think it's also just as feasible (I'd say more feasible) that he's not, and that you and Lou are.

• Paid Members
I can not believe people are spreading votes

Folks we have a confirmed Thing in either Kenny or Lou, lets tunnel our attentions in that direction no?

No. I screwed up in the Pick Your Own Power game by trying to be a smart arse and figure out the whole game instead of just going with who I thought was most likely to be scum. I ended up narrowing my focus to innocent players and completely ignoring two of the people that I'd suspected of being scum throughout the game.

I don't know why the scum haven't hammered either Kenny or Lou but Triple A has done enough to convince me that he's scum, possibly even the original scum, so my vote is staying with him.

Incidentally, what do you make of his FOS on you Teedy?

• Paid Members

If Teedy thinks Kenny is scum, I think Kenny is scum, and you think Kenny is scum, why am I the only one with a vote on him in a phase that will save the entire town if we get it right?

• Paid Members
If Teedy thinks Kenny is scum, I think Kenny is scum, and you think Kenny is scum, why am I the only one with a vote on him in a phase that will save the entire town if we get it right?

Because maybe they want to use the remaining period of Day Phase we have to properly make sure of everything we possibly can, as it's the only advantage we have as Town over the Scum; this is particularly important, given the chance we might be wrong. The longer the vote stays on Kenny, the more likely (assuming he's Town) the Scum can hammer him.

I am starting to think, however, that there are two possibilities here, from the lack of hammer:

1. The people voted for are Scum.

2. None of the people voted for are Scum, but perhaps the Scum cannot Day-talk.

• Paid Members

Don't put words ony mouth, I've not really said that have I?

Here's why Kenny having two votes on him means he mat not be a Thing

The two voters on Kenny are Things, they are looking to end game, theyve placed a vote on him to get things moving, now they've placed a second to provoke another vote as it's: "obvious now he's scum"

I think Lou is defo our best option now!

Lou isn't the most active of posters here, the idea that scum would want him to get his vote out early on the person they hope to swerve suspicion on and get a townie to vote for is something i'd be looking to do.

Get the lurker scum to place his vote

a townie votes

and then they only need their more active scum to be around at the right time.

A lynch on TripleA is fine by me. I said he was a suspect for me and it's looked more and more likely the more we've talked since I announced that suspicion.

I do believe the votes on me are scum trying to push a wagon, but we shouldn't vote unless we're pretty damn confident. I'll stick with Lou for now, but let's see who else is willing to vote for Trips. If people want me to hammer or whatever, I should be around plenty between now and deadline. Assuming we're right about Tripper, I'd say Lou is a good bet for tomorrow. We can discuss the rest, but it might be good to see what other scumsspects people have just now. After all, one more of us may be scum by morning. It would be good to get those reads first.

• Paid Members

Scum wouldn't need to push a wagon if the numbers are right. They'd just hammer it. A bit odd I haven't been lynched yet then in that case too.

Scum wouldn't need to push a wagon if the numbers are right. They'd just hammer it. A bit odd I haven't been lynched yet then in that case too.

In all fairness here, they kinda do. 4 people are hard to get online at once - even if they manage that they NEED a town vote on a townie first. That's why i believe Lou's vote may have been placed on Kenny early and left there, it makes a hammer easier IF kenny is town.

Archived