The Thing Mafia Game

Chris B

• Paid Members

Do you think either one is the original?

If they were the options, i'd lean towards Lou. Stone backed my request not to vote a little quicker than I think scum would.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, here's where I stand on this, my main suspicion is at Lou, I'm also very suss of Chris at this point too.

I feel a vote was thrown at Kenny as he's always dodgy I'm these games and I think at any time a random vote may have gone his way during a day phase, especially when slightly pushed. Kenny votes the other way and still no-one has been lynched.

This means a human has defo voted a thing here, and a thing has voted a human, we just have to decide which way, and there's just something not right in my eyes about Lou, and Chris and there take your votes off keep them on posts.

If I could be arses to bold on my iPhone I would, but I can't:

FOS Lou & Chris

I think we've reached a cracking 50/50 option for us, we should be looking at the pair of them now and making our decision on one of them!

What you're saying makes absolutely no sense and here's why:

I think kenny to be town, and i've a sneaking suspicion Lou isn't - This is why I asked Lou to take his vote down, it only clouds matters.

If Lou is scum, why would he have placed his vote onto kenny? To take away from the fact that he has not been hammered, because kenny also would not have been, this likely has been fed to him in the QT. Remember, if Lou is scum, scum cannot hammer from his vote.

That's the way i see it at this point.

funny that you're not the first person to baselessly throw suspicion my way this day phase, isn't it tdk?

that's the scenario i most like here and Teedy, since your main suspect is Lou and not me although you're suspicious of me, when it comes down to voting i would implore you (if town) to put that vote onto Lou rather than myself. TripleA may still also be a good shout too.

We NEED more discussion here if we're going to:

a) Get a lynch together

b) Get it right

it's been quite quiet, which is alarming. The scum are going to want us to discuss little, this way when we come up with a lynch case, it's easier to bat away since there'll be less to it.

• Paid Members

Right, well I know for a fact I'm human but sadly there's no way to prove it to anyone. I don't want to be lynched today as we'll lose the game so instead of pissing about in circles with the same two people, I'll just vote instead. I think Kenny has a good chance of being a Thing. I think he used his day kill to try and gain face with us, and find it no coincidence looking back that he hit a town member and played innocent since.

Vote Kenny

Right, well I know for a fact I'm human but sadly there's no way to prove it to anyone. I don't want to be lynched today as we'll lose the game so instead of pissing about in circles with the same two people, I'll just vote instead. I think Kenny has a good chance of being a Thing. I think he used his day kill to try and gain face with us, and find it no coincidence looking back that he hit a town member and played innocent since.

Vote Kenny

Remove that vote, ffs.

Do you REALLY believe that a cult would have been given a one-shot kill ability with a nightly recruitment ability? It really doesn't make sense.

A lot of people suspected swift, it wasn't as though swift was squeaky clean.

@mod - are the scum able to day talk?

• Paid Members

Kenny could have been recruited is what I'm getting at. He uses his one-shot so is seen as useless to the Town (ability-wise). The Things recruit him and we don't suspect a thing because why would they recruit a powerless human?.

Kenny could have been recruited is what I'm getting at. He uses his one-shot so is seen as useless to the Town (ability-wise). The Things recruit him and we don't suspect a thing because why would they recruit a powerless human?.

They could have also thought that he retained his power (unlikely but still)

They also could have wanted to recruit a power role, who by now could have gained plenty of information to give to the town if the scum weren't to take them in.

There's plenty of reasons they may or may not have targetted kenny.

What we know at this point is this:

Town Kenny on Town Lou would likely have led to Lou being hammered by now

Scum kenny on Scum Lou wouldn't have made a kill

Scum Kenny on Town Lou wouldn't have made a kill

That's a 1 in 3 chance just looking at that, but notice Lou it's also 1 in 3 chance on these scenarios alone and guess what? We have no information on Lou which made him likely town as recently as Kenny.

Or, you know, you could have recruited a potential power role and you now want to lynch me because my read of your team looks disturbingly accurate. Just sayin'.

• Paid Members

Vote Kenny

Responding to points made against you and not trying to deflect suspicion on to other players would go a hell of a long way of convincing me that you are town.

If you suspect Kenny then why didn't you FOS him yesterday instead of just me and Teedy?

• Paid Members

1. Because points being put against me aren't worth responding to. It's going in circles.

2. Because I only thought of the Kenny thing today.

Archived