WWE Money In The Bank 2011

Cobra1000

• Paid Members

Holy crap what an awesome show. Really great. Every single wrestling forum and news site apart from the UKFF seems to be down over this. Awesome. LAW just said "CM Punk has reinvigorated an entire fan base" who agrees?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Holy crap what an awesome show. Really great. Every single wrestling forum and news site apart from the UKFF seems to be down over this. Awesome. LAW just said "CM Punk has reinvigorated an entire fan base" who agrees?

A massive exaggeration, for me. Let's see what happens tomorrow and see if any number go up. It hasn't happened yet

Not to sound overdramatic in the moment or anything, but that was one of the best experiences of my twenty year wrestling fan life.

Daniel Bryan wins MITB, Randy Orton beats holy hell out of Christian and suddenly I'm convinced Daniel Bryan's about to become World Champion on the same show CM Punk does. I was completely losing my shit. And it didn't happen, of course, but then the absolute best case scenario happens in the main event so it doesn't matter at all. And my actual first impression was that the match was a bit too stop-start to be truly brilliant, but that didn't matter because the crowd was so hot and it's so rare to feel like something really matters in wrestling like it did tonight. I was happy like I've only been once in my adult life as a wrestling fan and probably as much as anything from when I was a child.

Great. Anyone who shits on that PPV now...I don't know what you're looking for.

WWE have lightning in a bottle here. There's still plenty of time on Raw to fuck this up i.e. Del Rio cashes in and is successful this time following a Punk farewell speech, or it transpires that Punk signed a new contract and everyone's happy and smiling. But for what this night was... if wrestling was this good all the time, no one would stop watching.

I do love how after Chavo blasted Cena on Twitter, Cena turns around and delivers a match that's better than anything Chavo's done in his entire career. :D

Mentioned it in chat a few times, but does anyone think a Punk vs HHH feud might be rather good? We've already got Punk calling HHH a doofus, Vince wants the belt back, he turns to family. McMahon-Helmsley has been done before but not with Vince. Punk has the fans all backing him, HHH can do a uber heel really well.

• Paid Members

Those moaning that Cena decking Laurenitis was trying to win Cena some favour are idiots. It made perfect sense with Cenas character and beliefs and everything he's said in the lead up. Vince attempting Montreal and John anticipating it, all logical.

Note fucking perfect.

Archived