WWE Capitol Punishment 2011

Doog

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im half expecting a rubbish Obama impressionist segment, they'll surely milk the Washington DC stuff like they've been doing with the promos over the last few weeks.

I have been wondering if there is going to be a Capitol Punishment PPV in DC every year or if this is just a one off and next years June PPV will have a different name or be in a different city.

Suppose it depends on the success of this, last year was Fatal 4 Way, and you gotta think it didn't do well if it didn't return this year...

• Paid Members
i'm marking out for R Truth to become new WWE champion but i can't see it myself what i can see is Alberto Del Rio becoming champion at the next PPV after tonight (the name escapes me) , so I'd expect ADR to win against Show tonight ?

Next PPV is Money In The Bank. I read that they were toying with Cena/Bertie for SummerSlam, but who knows?

That or WWE finally get the message that they have too many PPV's per year and give time for the story to build up

I wish that was the problem. But it's not. WWE isn't trying to squeeze six weeks of buildup into three, they're trying to stretch 0 or one weeks of buildup out to three.

Archived